21.Experience

Zoya's POV

While I went to the room after the poojas I found him sleeping so peacefully. Apart from his large frame he looked like a baby sleeping peacefully.I had asked the maids to give him food so that's not an issue. I was busy admiring him when I realized that he was sleeping in my room on my bed, now where will I sleep. My mom would have asked the maids to keep our bags in the same room.  I went downstairs. " Mom" I  called. " What do you need" she questioned me. " I need another room", she gave me her judgemental look.  " It's just Renzo's sleeping peacefully and he taken the entire bed for himself, I don't have any space to sleep  in it." I say in a slow voice hoping that she will believe it. " Oh real3. Let me come and check" she said and dragged me along with her to my room.  When we entered the room Renzo was sleeping in a corner leaving me a lot space to sleep in. " It looks like the problem is solved. Now you can sleep in the bed, can't you?" she says.  " Yes absolutely. I have more than enough space now. " I say with a big smile. Saying goodnight she leaves the room. I go to the bathroom to change my dress. I really don't want to take the risk of changing my clothes in the room. 

After changing my clothes,  I looked around my room to find something in which I can sleep.  But to my unfortunate luck there was nothing in my room. You should have brought a couch when you had the chance, my inside voice told me. I took a bed sheet and pillow to sleep on the floor, but it was so uncomfortable given that I have never slept on the floor. I looked at Remzo he was still sleeping on the edge of the bed, it would never hurt if I slept at the other edge right. I took the pillow and the bed sheet and arranged it on the other end of the bed, in between I placed pillows to maintain distance between us. God please I should not do my rollings today, I prayed and then slept.

Next morning 

I woke up with a large hand on me. As I guessed I was far away from my territory. I was cuddled near Renzo. I really hate my self, it can't even have a bit of self control while sleeping on a bed with another person.  I slowly lifted his arm, God  he was so heavy. But I am stronger than I look. I placed his arm back on the bed and went to get ready for the day. As I was helping mom prepare breakfast Renzo came down along with my dad. I hope he was not aware that I cuddled up with him, it would be so embarrassing. As they were about to leave after having breakfast Renzo spoke. " I have work all day but I will  be back by evening,  then we can go outside. I really want to look at the places here so be ready" he said and  I nodded my head.

Renzo's POV

Last night I had the best sleep of my life having Zoya cuddled up near me. I heard her mom telling her that she can now sleep on the bed. I also saw her trying to sleep on the floor and failing and as the last resort planning to sleep on the bed arranging pillows between us. I wait until she  was completely asleep to move the pillows aside and take her into my embrace. It may look like I took advantage of the situation but I have always wanted to  cuddle with someone.  But when I woke up in the morning she was gone already. After having breakfast and telling her that we can go outside in the evening I left along with Nivin. I had arranged a meeting with all the mafia gangs in India today and all the gang leaders were to meet up with me today in one of Nivin's warehouses. 

When I entered the room every one became silent. I told them my plan and explained them about each and every step we were going to take. They all had a lot of doubts, so I cleared those too. By the time the meeting got over it was already five in the evening. I left Nivin to handle the rest and went to Zoya's  home. She was there waiting for me. Once she saw me she stood up. Just give me a minute I will take a bath and come I told her before walking towards the room. 

I took a bath and went downstairs.  She looked at me . " So where do you want to go?"  She asks me. " First let's get food then we can visit the monuments" I tell her. She again nodded her head. As we were driving, " Stop..stop the car" Zoya yelled. " What happened " I asked her. " Have you tasted Indian street food? They are the best and there is stall over there come on" she said while pulling on my t shirt,  she looked so cute right now. I gave into her and agreed.