31. Traitor

Renzo's POV

"Boss the computer boy is here", one of my men comes to my office and informs me. I walk out with him, and he leads me to the room in which the boy was. I entered the room and saw a boy who was in his early twenties. He looked frightened. He passed off as a nerd. I told all my men to leave the room before talking to the boy. " What's your name", I ask him. " It's Levi", he responds. "Don't be scared. You were brought here to help. No one will harm you if you do what you are asked to do. OK?", I tell him. He shook his head. " My wife was taken away from me. I gave her a necklace and it has a tracker which is accessible through my phone. But, during the commotion which took place my phone was damaged. Please recover the tracking information from my phone and locate the necklace. You can do it right", I ask him. "It is possible but it might take time to get information from the phone", he says. " That's alright but please try to do it fast. I need to save her before something happens to her. Please", I tell him. He looks at me understanding my situation and nods his head. " Also, don't tell anyone about it. If I find out this information was leaked you and your family will pay for it. Also, you will always be with me, you are free to work but you will be in my sight." I tell him. He nods his head again. I take him with me to my office. "You can start working," I tell him and continue with my work. 

I go through the camera feed from that day to find some clues on who might be the black sheep. All my attempts were in vain. I turn to look at Levi seriously typing on his laptop. "Can you perform another task for me?", I ask him. He turns to look at me startled by my sudden request. "Yes, I can", he says. I told him that I wanted him to hack the phones of my men and find out who they had contacted over the last six months. I provide him with the details of all my men. He immediately goes to work.

I try to stay awake at night but eventually fall asleep. All the medications given by the doctors were doing their work perfectly. I am woken up by a small pull on my shoulders. I look up to see Levi standing next to me. "I found her", he says. Those words were enough to bring me out of my sleep. I stand up and he leads me to his computer and shows me the location. It was a warehouse which has been modified to look like an office complex. I tell him to get complete information about the building including the location of security cameras. I go to my room to freshen up. 

The room had the belongings of Zoya. Looking at those stuffs made anger boil inside me at the thought of not having her next to me. I don't have any idea about what my love was going through. I hope she hold to her will for a few more days. Levi didn't give me any information about spy among us. I hope he has something to tell me when I go back. 

I see Levi still typing on his laptop ferociously. I go behind him and clear my throat. " Oh.. sir, I didn't see you. There are a total of five cameras outside the building, Three cameras on each floor sir. Also I went through all your men's  phone and the person who was leaking information is..." As soon as he says the name my mind goes blank. I never expected this person to break my trust....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys... Hope you are all doing well. Thank you all for your constant support. Also do you guys have any guesses on who is the traitor????