Chapter 4

Jayson

Jayson looked over at his now unconscious mate if only she had listened and done what she had been told. Then again that wasn't who Raven was never would be. She wasn't submissive in anyway her wolf was another matter entirely. Those few times that Angel had come through those were the moments that he lived for. And now that Raven bore his mark Jayson didn't have to continue this charade, he could be the real him. She was now bound to him whether she liked it or not. His thoughts went back to Angel if only there was a way to keep her around full time. If only he could separate Angel from Raven. It was unknown though how to separate the human from a wolf. The wolf part was easier to get rid of, the easier part being that if the wolves mate dies then the wolf basically gives up and will die and eventually fade away. Leaving a human with the powers of the wolf shifter still inside the human body and will drive the human consciousness insane. And thus, a different brand of rogue was created. 

Jayson's wolf had been born normal but Jayson himself had not. He had what some would classify as 'sociopathic tendencies' at least that's what Zoe his former mate had said. His true mate had even yelled it to his face. 

"How could the moon goddess bond me to a sociopath. Your evil! You are no good. I'd sooner die then bare your pups!"

Something had click in him that day. Before then he had tried, acted, the way a normal human should act. Emotions and all. But when she yelled at him. It became clear that she would never be up to his standards and so the only logical thing to do was kill her. Not feeling one ounce of regret when it was all over, and he was covered in her blood. After that it was all downhill for his wolf and Jayson had decided to leave his pack and start his own. Three years followed and he had a decent sized back. Men and women. But his pack was different he only allowed rouges of any type and when they swore their alliance to him and linked to him, he was their Alpha. The following year he made a Zackariah, Zackary's father, Jayson had scoffed when he had met the man and he told him about his son. Then again there were people who named their children after them, junior, the third, etc. After a round of drinking they had formed a steady alliance. 

All was fine from then on until Zackary had become Alpha, got himself two mates and then one had gotten themselves kidnapped.

The phone rang in his office. Reluctantly he answered, "Hello?"

"Alpha Jayson this is Alpha Zackary. My mate has gone missing, and we need your help to find her. We need the numbers to go and save her."

"What's in it for me?" He asked leaning back in his chair.

"What?"

"I'm not sending my men anywhere unless I know that I will get something in return. So, I ask again what's in it for me?"

He heard the frustrated sigh on the other end, "What do you want?"

"So glad you asked. Sixty percent of you land. And all of you unmated females from the age of eighteen to thirty."

"What! I am not surrendering my females or my land. I'm calling on the alliance that my father set up with you!"

"And as long as I get what I want I will continue to support the alliance."

"My mate is in danger you bastard!"

"Not my problem."

"Then I am breaking the alliance you fucker!"

"So be it. Do tell me when you find your whores body." Jayson laughed as he hung up the phone. Thats, one gone, he thought. Not that he really minded his pack was growing even day. But no one broke an alliance with him. No, he was the one that did the breaking. Zackary would come to regret this, he was sure. He would make it sure. It would only be a matter of time.

Jayson wondered if Zackary and his mates had figured out that this was the sow that their child would be reaping. It was a shame that Hunter would have to deal with the outfall from his foolish father, but he would. Their pack would fall, and he would sit back with a drink and watch it all burn. Jayson would take over the pack and with the pups that Raven would bare him they would rule after he was long gone.

Then there was Raven the hardheaded woman that he cared for as much as he was able which wasn't much. He didn't love her. She was a good fuck though that was for damn sure. Hell, he didn't even love his own mate and she wasn't as nearly as good as Raven in bed. But with what happened with Raven and that child, how she didn't reject him like she was supposed to. Jayson needs to find a way to control the woman beside him. As she was now, she was a loose cannon. One that he could not afford to go off. To make matters worse it seemed that Raven was part of a tri-mating same as the current Alpha's parents.

So, he was certain that they would find a way to get her back. The car jostled bringing him out of his current train of thought. Jayson looked to see if the jostling had woken Raven and to his reassurance she was still out.  His hand reached out and grabbed the collar of her shirt pulling it back to see the bite mark. Its edges were red and swollen the bite was deep enough though that it would last for a few days. But to ensure that she got pregnant from his seed he had to bite her every time they had sex. His thoughts ran rapid as the got closer to his pack. With Raven being his chosen mate, she would not have a link to the pack until she marked him. And that was looking more unlikely every moment. For now, that was a good thing.

Raven didn't need to know about the truth of his pack. Jayson felt safer as the got to more familiar areas. Raven made a few noises here and there, the moment they crossed the border to the pack her eyes opened. He watched her as she slowly sat up and wearily took in her surroundings. Everything was probably fuzzy for her at the moment, "Where are we?"

"Home." Jayson watched her demeanor change the obstinate woman coming to the for front.

"What did you do?" Raven moved her hand up to her neck, her memory not doubt clearing up by the second, "You bit me!"

"You didn't uphold your end so yes. I marked what's mine."

"I'm not yours! I'm not Hunters. I'm not that womans. I am an independent woman. She wolfs. Now let me the hell go. I'm getting out of here."

Jayson grabbed hold of her arm, "You're not going anywhere." Without any other option her pulled her close once hand pulling her head back while the other held her body as she struggled. Raven screamed and pleaded as he sunk his teeth back into her mark. Her body would once again try and reject the mark. The doors opened and a few members stood around and welcomed him back. He ignored them as he walked to a room that would be locked from the inside. Ensuring that she wouldn't go anywhere when she woke. 

He turned to a guard, "Stand here, alert me when she wakes." The man nodded and took his place by the door. Meanwhile Jayson went back to his office, he had to prepare. Most of his plan had gone on accordingly but there were a few snags undoubtly. Like the fact that Raven had two mates of her owe. Her old pack had the numbers, but his pack was made up of unpredictable wolves and that could be a high advantage if used right. Several hours passed before a member came to his office to let him know that Raven had woken up and was shouting to be let out. He made his way to the room a few guards who wore gloves held silver chains. She would put up a fight so for the moment they would chain her to the bed until tomorrow.

With a signal to the guard the door was open. Upon seeing the three men Raven backed into a cover. Her eyes zeroed in on the silver chains. Panicking she jumped from the bed rushing to the door. Jayson caught her by the waist, "Do it." He heard the click that the cuffs made when they were secured, and he let her go once she was chained to the bed. She pulled at the chains, "It's no use. Those chains are made from pure silver." Raven hissed as the silver burned her wrists.

She glared at him, "So your just going to keep me prisoner?"

"Seeing as if I were to let you go you would run to your old pack, yes. You're my chosen. Within the next month you will be caring my pups. And I will take over your old pack. Our children will rule over all wolves." She stared at him wide eyed. Jayson left with a smile. Tomorrow he would being training her to be the perfect submissive to him. After he would impregnant her. All that aside things were still going according to plan. He would have everything he ever wanted it was just a matter of time.