Chapter 9

Max

Her mouth a gaped, eyes wide, "To breed you?" Hunter asked. Max could feel him go tense beside her. Hell, she wanted to throw up at the thought of her mate being used as breeding stock.

"Yes. Seeing as I am cursed, he thought that with me being a cursed being I could counter act the curse placed on the land. If I got pregnant and the pup was carried to term. Was delivered safely and born health. Then there was a chance that-"

"The other women could get pregnant." Hunter finished. Raven to Max's surprised had remained calm and kept her composer very well. Honestly if she had been in Raven's place and she almost was until she had met Hunter. Max would have been broken long before Raven. It was another reason she was thankful to the goddess that she had been mated to Hunter. A few men from her prior pack had even requested her as their mate and her father was considering a torment of sorts to decide basically which dick could pound into his daughter's pussy and impregnating her. Max leaned into Hunter as brief moments from her past flashed in the back of her mind.

Hunter wrapped his arm around her. Raven watched the interaction between the two. "So that's why he kept you around. You do realize that if you never would have left that we wouldn't be in this situation. Why did you leave?"

Raven looked at Hunter, "I told everyone it was because of the age difference and that was part of it. But I couldn't stay. Couldn't watch you grow up and come to the realization that one day we would become mates. That I would fuck the young boy that I saw growing up. Who would look up to me as he grew up. Someone who would address me as his aunt. It was just better to leave."

Max could understand that. In a way it made perfect sense, but it didn't matter in their world. It was what a part of being mates that was so special. The connection between the souls. Raven got up from the chair and began to leave. Max got up and followed she stopped Raven looking her directly in the eyes.

"But your here now. Your ours as much as we are yours. Give us a chance." Max grabbed hold of Raven pulling her in close. Their lips inches from each other. She closed the distance; Raven froze but soon melted into the kiss. Max felt Ravens hands go to her waist. Max enjoyed the feeling of Raven's lips they were a nice difference to Hunter's. Soft against soft. Max broke the kiss when she heard a groan coming from behind her. She turned to look at Hunter. Who was palming the hard bulge straining against his pants as he gave them both a heated look.

"Just think on it Raven. Now if you don't mind one if us has to take care of Hunters problem. Feel free to watch. Or join." Max turned around walking towards Hunter with each step she removed a piece of clothing until she was completely bare by the time, she reached him. Hunter looked up at her as he licked his lips. He had already unzipped his pants and freed his cock. Max looked down at it to see that it was leaking pre-cum already. If it were any other time she would get down on her knees and suck him off. She straddled his lap. Hunter grabbed the base of his thick cock rubbing it against the slit wetting his tip. Max moaned into his neck as she began nibbling.

His other hand moved to her waist. Max slowly lowered herself his cock penetrating her, stretching her. It felt like forever since the last time they had been intimate. Hunter removed his hand from around his cock placing it on Max's other side guiding her as she rode him.

'Is she watching?' Max linked as she let out a moan.

'Yes.'

Hunter moved his hand up her body until they cupped her breast. Max could feel herself getting close. The thought of Raven watching them seemed to bring on her climax faster than before. If only Raven had her hands on Max's body as well.

'She's clenching her thighs' Hunter linked.

"Tell me Max," Hunter slowed his thrusts, "What you be doing if Raven were joining us."