Chapter 11

Hunter

Groaning Hunter shifted. There was weight on both sides of him. Which surprised him, he clearly remembered going to sleep with Raven in-between Max and himself. Opening his eyes he Hunter looked on his sides to find his women on either side.

"I got up to go to the bathroom last night, and when I came back, you had moved to the middle." Raven said. Hunter looked to his right to see her eyes still close, "You're actually very comfortable to sleep on."

Hunter gave a chuckle, "Can you both be quiet? I'm still trying to sleep." Max growled as she turned, pulling the blanket over her head. Raven lifted her head and looked over at the lump of blanket that covered Max. She shook her head before stretching and getting up. Hunter watched her.

Watched the nightgown rose up as she stretched her arms above her head. His eyes narrowed on her pale thighs, and all he could think about was his head buried between her thighs as he ate her pussy. He groaned as his shaft became hard. Raven looked over at him when she heard the groan. Her eyes quickly located tye bugle that his cock was making. Hunters eyes zoned in on her plump lips as she bit her lower lip.

"Bird I don't want you to feel-"

"I want to mate and bond with the both of you." Hunter her the rustle of sheets as Max popped her head put from under the blanket.

"Beauty-" Max started.

"I mean it. I'm tired of living in the past. In my past trauma. I want to move on with my life. You two are my life." Hunter was shocked when Max lunged from the bed, wrapping her arms around Raven and claiming her lips. They were both panting heavily when the broke apart. Hunter groaned, his hand wrapped tight around his shaft. Slowly pumping up and down as he watched his two mates. The women turned to look at him through lust filled gazes. Max grabbed hold kf the blanket and yankd it off revealing his hard cock. Precum leaked from his mushroom shapped tip. Raven bit her lip as she watches his hand.

Max leaned up on her toes ber lips close to Ravens ear, "If you need to don't be afraid to stop us."

Raven turned her focus back to Max, her hands gripped Max's waist hard. Max moved them closer to the bed, Hunter stopped palming himself and got up on his knees. Placing his hands on her waist he pulled Raven flush against him. Max continued to kiss Ravens neck. Nipping were her mark would go. Raven let put a moan, "Dont mark her. Maxine. Wait until it's just the two of yoh."

Max nodded after glaring at him when he said her full name. They both began removing articles of clothing not just from Raven but themselves as well. All of them lay on the bed, Max hovering over his mouth while Raven hovered over his cock. Max grabbed hold of Hunters cock and Raven slowly lowered down while guiding Hunter inside the. Hunter let out a groan as he felt her warm heat envelope him. Slowly raven began to ride him, Hunter gripped Max's waist bring her lower lips to his mouth. She was dripping by the time his tongue plunged into her heat.

Determined to torment her, as Raven was riding him slowly. Hunter slowly pushed two fingers into her, feeling Max stretch around them. Hunter began to feel Raven clamp down on his cock making him thrust upward harder and faster. It felt incredible having both of his mates naked, one riding his cock the other his face. It wasn't long before all three reached their climax.
Hunter had a arm around both his mates. Each with their head on his chest. They were to caught up in the moment. Next time he would definitely be exploring more of her body. He could see a few tattoos on her body. His finger was even tracing one on her shoulder. It was a star with a moon. His wolf was purring inside his head. Content having both of his mates near.

Raven

She snuggled closer into Hunter. Opening her eyes, she noticed that Max was already gone. Now that they were alone, they could complete their bond. Then she would do the same with Max. She slowly lifted herself from Hunter. Who was still sleeping deeply. Her body and hands traveled down Hunters body. She hovered over his slightly erect cock. Taking the base in her hand she began to slowly pump up and down. Hunters' thigh muscles tensed as she took him into her mouth.