Chapter 7

Angel

The first thought that she had was where was she. She wasn't in the same room as before. Angel could feel Raven trying to take control again. But since the moment that they had been tied to the bed with silver chains Angel had used as her strength to take control and block Raven entirely. She didn't want Raven to have to experience anything that Jayson was going to do to them. Angel looked around she was in a sterile white room a woman who she didn't know stood by her bed with a chart in her hands. When the woman noticed that Angel was awake, she smiled, "Ah Luna Raven it's good to see your awake. Oh, wait your wolf has control. Luna Angel I am the pack doctor. I've taken a look at all the injuries, and we even did an x-ray. I do have a few questions though if you don't mind."

Angel watched her wearily.

"Alright first question. Did they use silver to cut you? Its that or knives laced with wolfsbane. Your wounds arent healing as they should." The doctor waited for her answer. Angel nodded she wasnt about to speak to anyone anytime soon.

"Did he force himself on you at all?" No.

"Well thats a relief for all of us including the Alpha and Luna. They care for you deeply. Do you have any idea how many times he's bitten you?" Angel held up three fingers.

"I would like to keep you here for a few days to at least to watch how your injuries are healing. And I would like to suggest that maybe you speak with a tramua counselor. At least something to consider." The pack doctor check the IV's before leaving, "Oh the Alpha and Luna would like to come in do you want that or should I tell them to come later."

Angel thought it through, she really wanted to see her mates even though she was still getting used to the idea of having two mates. She pointed towards the door and nodded letting the docotor know that she wanted to see them. It wasnt even five minutes beofre the two came into the room. Both had a look of relief on their faces. Each took a seat on either side of her. Angel wiated for them to speak surely they had thoughts about what happened.

"Angel are you and Raven alright?" Max asked as she reached for Angel's hand. Angel retracted her hand from Max's Angel felt a bit bad at the look of rejection on Max's face.  She saw Hunter clenching his fist together beofer getting up and making his way out of the room. Max gave Angel one more look before she left as well. Maybe a few hours had passed when there was a knock on the door before it opend.

A new woman who also wore a doctors lab coat walked in. Shr had caremel skin her dark hairr was ironed straight. The arua that she presented was a respectable one but there was also sommethibg about the woman that put Angel on edge but she couldnt put her finger on it so to speak.

"Hello Angel I'm doctor Hayden. I'm here to talk with you and hopefully get you more comfortable to talk with everyone else." Each day the doctor would come and try to interact with Angel and to get Angel to interact with anyone in general. The pack doctor kept track of her healing and when she was healed eoungh they moved her to a day room type of area. Max and Hunter would come every few days. Hunter got more busy it seemed or at least thats what Max had told her. Angel wondered if Jayson was doing something that they werent telling her about. And as usual at the same time each day doctor Hayden came into the room and sat across from her.

"Angel its been a week can you please say something or at least let Raven come through give her a chance to interact with people."

"No." It was the first word that she had spoken since she had gotten back. Dr. Hayden gaped at her clearly not expecting her to give any form of verbal response.

"You spoke."

"Yes. And I wont let Raven out. I dont trust anyone here no matter what you tell me. I need to protect her."