beach day, pt.1

A few weeks passed as you finally fully recovered from the illness you had caught.

You glanced over at your phone, hearing it buzz loudly as you tiredly yawned, the morning sun shining through the cracks of your curtains.

You slid your cell off of your bedside table to see who was messaging you so early in the morning.

OIKAWA - new messages (3)

sent at 08:47 am
OIKAWA
hey!!
OIKAWA
look out of your window.
OIKAWA
(*ˊᗜˋ*)

seen at 08:54 am

You scrunched your nose before slowly dragging yourself out of bed, fiercely yanking your window open to be met with Oikawa stood at his own.

He waved at you calmly before latching his fingers around the edge, pulling it up as he gestured for you to do the same so that you could speak; you nervously copied.

"Y/N-Chan," The brunette excitedly called out with a wide grin, leaning out of the edge so that you could hear him, "You look so much better now! That makes me happy."

"I feel better, too. What do you need?"

Oikawa pouted a little, leaning further back into his room as you spoke to each other from each other's windows - just a meter apart.

"Why do I need a reason to talk to you?" He softly asked, tilting his head to the side as strands of soft, brunette hair fell over his eyes, "Well-.. I guess I do have a question to ask."

"Go on."

"It's going to be really hot tomorrow; one of the last hot days of the year." A beam smile slowly traced against his straight-teeth: "So we were wondering if you wanted to go up to the Beach with us? It'll be me, Matsu, Maki and Iwa-Chan. Plus, Iwa just got his license!" He cheerfully pumped his fist into the air, "That calls for celebration, huh?"

You thought about it for a few moments, beginning to rub the back of your neck with an awkward frown: "I.. don't know about that."

"Aw, Y/N-Chan.." The Captain's infamous instantly covered his face as he whined under his breath, genuine disappointment in his eyes, "Please? Please, please?" He pressed his cheek against the side of his window-frame.

"I don't even have a swim-suit. I've grown out of all mine.."

Oikawa shook his head adamantly, "You can always buy one today!"

"Oikawa.."

"Y/N.." He mimicked you in a mocking voice.

You hated how difficult it was to say no to him.

Your eyes slowly drifted shut as you groaned under your breath: "Fine.."

He cheered, clasping his hands together with a smile before giving you more details for the trip.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

Honoka pushed different swimming-costumes down the metal railing of the clothes store as her eyes analysed every single detail and piece.

You silently tilted your head with confusion as she pulled out a bikini, placing it infront of your figure to compare sizes as your eyebrow perked.

You raised an eyebrow, "I still don't know why I agreed to go with them all."

Honoka twitched their eyebrows before carelessly placing the bikini back onto the rack, "What are you talking about? It'll be fun, right? Hey! What about this one? This would look so cute on you!"

"Not my colour." You shook your head as she let out a defeated sigh.

"What are you so anxious about?" The girl paused, skimming over some accessories as you aimlessly followed behind her; she offered you a little, innocent smirk, "Are you scared of Oikawa seeing you in just a bikini?"

You swallowed, "Well-.. yeah. Actually."

Her eyes shot open with confusion.

Her expression softened, tilting her head to the side as the tips of her fingers pressed against your forearm: "What? Why?"

You glanced away with humiliation, glaring towards the different tight, revealing pieces with slight envy.

"I don't know-.." You mumbled under your breath as she frowned, "I already feel anxious wearing things like this, but the thought of Oikawa being there makes all of my worries one-hundred times worse." You swallowed, letting out a slow sigh through your nose, "Maybe it's because he's so vain; or I'm worried that he'll make an out-of-pocket comment about the way my body looks."

Honoka stepped closer to you, pressing her hand on your shoulder: "Your body is beautiful, Y/N-San," She whispered under her breath so that no one around you could hear your conversation - you appreciated her so much, "You have nothing to be worried about, believe me!"

You placed your hand against hers, "Thank-you, Honoka."

She nodded her head before pulling out a bikini from behind herself, revealing it in front of you.
"Here!" She nodded proudly, "Go try this one on."

You both began to wander towards the changing rooms.

Honoka sat herself down on a sofa in front of a large set of curtains, waiting for you to go inside so that she could see the bikini she picked out for you.

You closed the curtains, swiftly dropping all of your clothes to the floor.

You lifted the light-material up your ankles, then your thighs, enjoying the soft sensation against your skin as it slid upwards.

The two-piece was a perfect fit.

Your eyes ran down your body and figure, glancing at inch of the material: the floral fabric hugged at your skin with a low-cut front and a colour in the flower-design that complimented your skin perfectly.

The two-piece came with a thin, matching pareo that made your worries ease slightly. Even if you felt insecure, you were able to cover up.

It was revealing - that was obvious. But you had to keep your friends words in mind as you admired your figure; the bikini flattered your shapes every inch and gave you a strange amount of confidence to wear.

You swallowed, feeling mixed emotions for the next day.

A/N, Your body is perfect the way it is! Everyone is different, and all should be celebrated; no matter shape, size, or colour!
u sexc bitch

_
\\ __
( -ω-)
> ⌒ヽ
/ へ\
/ / \\
_
/ /
( (
| |、\
| 丿 )
| | ) /
) L
(_