beach day, pt.3

"No, I'm fine here!"

Beginning to stumble onto your feet from his sheer strength, you tried to pull back: Tooru Oikawa was surprisingly strong, pulling you along the warm-sand.

"Oikawa!" You gasped out loud, your face dropping: "No!"

You tripped on your feet as he laughed loudly, inching closer towards to the crystal-clear water of the beach.

He stopped for a few moments with his hands still holding tightly onto yours; he leant closer towards you until your faces were just inches apart, deeply staring into your eyes.

"If you call me Tooru-San," He softly spoke as you felt the heat of his breath against your lips, "Then maybe I'll think about letting you go."

You stubbornly shook your head, "Not going to happen."

"Well then," His fingers tightened around yours as you watched him step to the side, horror filling your blood as you realised what he planned on doing: "You can only blame yourself for being so stubborn!"

You felt his arms hook around your waist.

His hands travelled past your waist, hooking upwards against your torso before he began to pull you with ease; you yelped, laughing, "No!"

You felt your body be carelessly tossed into the nights cold water. A chill consumed your figure as you collapsed head-first, bubbles slipping from your lips as you felt your lungs accidentally inhale the salty water mid-gasp.

You pushed yourself up with an infuriated expression, scared of the thought of your makeup running. Spitting out water, you breathlessly grumbled curses towards him.

"Oikawa.." You grumbled as he raised his hands to surrender, taking a step back.

He winced, giving you the same smile he gave his fangirls as if that would save him from the situation; he was swiftly proven wrong when you used every ounce of strength in you to push him into the water.

Satisfied, yet agitated, you hovered above him in the water, your face fixed with a frown.

With a cold, shiver, Oikawa pushed his body up from the water that reached his thighs. He lowered his head, cupping his hands beneath the liquid before raising to his face, tracing it upwards of his forehead before running it through his soaked, brunette hair to push it back.

Water trickled down the muscles on his body as your eyes slowly began to drag down; the Captain's brunette was slicked back in a style that suited him surprisingly well.

His eye finally caught yours as you realised that he'd caught you staring. The edge of his soft lips curled up into a satisfied smirk, tilting his head to the side, "Enjoying the view, Y/N?" He had a condescending tone in his voice.

"You're an idiot." You muttered, crossing your arms together as water fell from your body, "Such.. an idiot."

You swallowed at the sight of him, only now realising how exposed you were as your hands slowly travelled to your chest to cover your swimsuit. Your heart was beating rapidly as his eyes slowly began to roll up your body.

He pouted a little, shaking his head to the side, "Come on, you know you love me really."

"Oh, really now?"

With a soft chuckle, he placed his hand against your head to ruffle your wet hair, "You're too cute." He slowly traced his arm over your shoulder, beginning to walk out of the water whilst leading you behind, "Come on, let's go have something to eat!"