6 - homecoming

| S03 E09 |

| S03 E09 |

While Elena and Leia had been talking to Rebekah, Damon had released Stefan and taken him to a bar, where Mikeal had found them, resulting in him threatening them to lure, his son, Niklaus to town.

Apparently, Rebekah was on their side too, Leia couldn't believe that Rebekah after thousand years could help people kill her own brother which she has loved for a millennium.

Even if Leia had heard all horrible things
that Klaus had done to ensure that Rebekah could never find her true love, so she would never leave him.

After Leia had comforted Rebekah till she had calmed down and was breathing normally, Rebekah had pulled Leia into a kiss that was filled with desperation to feel something or anything. She needed to feel something and kissing Leia filled her with happiness.

Leia didn't know how to feel, she had a small feeling, although Rebekah swore that she was ready to participate in killing her brother, that Rebekah would feel awful about it later.

Klaus was and always would be her brother.

Leia was biased in her opinion for Klaus, because he was the man who murdered her aunt, who she loved wholeheartedly and nearly destroyed all of her friends their families lives. She would never forgive him. Never.

Leia didn't know how Rebekah would feel when Klaus would be finally put down if they would succeed with their plan to kill him.

She was also worried about her friends, because she didn't believe that they would let Rebekah wonder around when their plan would take place, to avoid the risk of her backing out and betraying them.

Earlier when Leia was not with them, they had called Klaus and fabricated a plan to lure him back to the town that involved saying that his father was dead and Rebekah assured Klaus that it was true.

They had everything figured out.

Elena was in front of her closet while Leia with Bonnie was sitting on Elena's bed with Alaric's photos of the ancient Viking drawings. They were still trying to find something new in the Viking drawings.

"I hate everything in my closet. I have nothing to wear to Homecoming." Elena sighed as she couldn't find anything. She almost had all her clothes thrown out of her closet.

"That's because you don't go shopping, I'm surprised how you even find clothes to go to school in." Leia chimed in teasingly.

"When can I even go? When I'm kidnapped or something supernatural shows up and wants to kill me?" Elena turned to her sister with raised eyebrows.

"Calm down, woman. It's not my fault that everyone can't stay away from you." Leia raised her arms in surrender resulting with all three laughing.

"So, don't go." Bonnie spoke up when they stopped laughing. "Let's stay home order takeout and over analyze ancient hieroglyphic thingies with Alaric."