2.17 - the proposal

| CHAPTER OUTSIDE OF EPISODES |

Rebekah eyes fluttered open and she looked around, confused a bit, before she remembered that she fell asleep last night with Leia in her arms. She looked around and found her girls sleeping on her chest soundly.

Rebekah smiled down at her. She carefully untangled herself from Leia and got up from their king size bed.

Rebekah looked back at Leia and saw that she still was asleep. Rebekah went up to their closet, she opened it and took out a small box. She looked down at it with a little smile.

She was ready.

"What are you doing?" Leia croaked out as her voice was still laced with sleep, she startled Rebekah, who quickly put the little box away.

"Nothing, I was just getting ready before the girls would be waking up." Rebekah quickly replied, turned and walked up to Leia and kissed her forehead softly.

Leia smiled sweetly at Rebekah before grabbing her hands and pulled Rebekah on top of herself, before fully kissing her.

"I think we have some time before they wake up." Leia smirked as she stared at Rebekah who wore a smile on her face.

Rebekah was ready, she was sure of it. She finally had found hers happily ever after.

Hope and Nikola both were on their play pad as Leia played with both of them. Hope as always was obsessed with the tree you that Klaus gave her and if Leia would be lucky, hope gave her to play with it.

Hope reminded so much of Hayley and Klaus to Leia. Hope had the same sparkle of mischief in her eyes that Klaus had.

And when Leia looked at Nikola it was clear that Nikola took after Rebekah and Leia wouldn't have it another way. She was finally happy, she had everything. She had a life without any supernatural crap and she couldn't be happier.

Nikola wobbled on her knees making her way to her mommy. Nikola giggled happily as Leia took her with her arms and spun her around.

Leia could listen all day to Nikola's giggles.

Leia didn't catch how Rebekah stared at Leia and their daughter in amazement as Leia played with their daughter. Rebekah knew that Leia would be absolutely incredible mom.

Rebekah was happy that she got lucky with Leia and she wouldn't change it. She just hoped that it would stay the way that it is now.

Rebekah was ready and she knew that Leia was ready too.

Rebekah looked at Leia while Leia was trying to put Nikola to sleep. Hope was already asleep. Leia placed Nikola against her own chest making Nikola put her own head on her mommy's chest.

Leia was gently rocking her as Rebekah spoke up. "Do you want to go out tomorrow together?"

Leia looked up. "Like a date?" Leia asked teasingly.

Rebekah nodded.

"I would not want anything else." Leia replied while smiling. She looked down and saw that Nikola had fallen asleep listening to hers parents voices.

She slowly placed Nikola in her bed, she went up to Rebekah and pulled her into a longing kiss.

Leia grabbed Rebekah's hands and pulled her into their room and put both of them into their own bed. Wordlessly Leia put covers above them both and made herself comfortable into Rebekah's arms.

"Goodnight, my love." Leia kissed Rebekah neck as Rebekah smiled at her.

"Goodnight."

Both of the had eaten their dinner and now were walking around the city that they were resigning all four of them.

The girls were with Maya, an old lady, they met when they moved into their home. She was living next to them and was so sweet.She welcomed them with open arms and chocolate cookies.

They always trusted her to keep their baby girls safe, even after Rebekah compelled the lady to not say anything about two baby girls she was babysitting.

They held each other hands as they came to heir destination. It was a hill from what they could see the whole city they were living in.

As Leia was admiring the things she was seeing. She had seen it a lot of time, but every time it felt magical. Meanwhile, Rebekah quietly took out the little box out of her pocket and slid down on her one knee.

"Leia—" Rebekah spoke out, making Leia turn to her.

Leia gasped as tears quickly gathered into her eyes. She saw her girl on one knew with ring in her hands.

Leia gaped she didn't have words, she—

Rebekah was started to sweat seeing that Leia didn't had said anything, she was getting nervous, but she decided to speak first.

"The moment I saw you, I already was memorised, I couldn't believe I saw such beautiful girl in front of my eyes. You were everything I ever dreamed of. When you kissed I knew that I wouldn't want anyone else."

As Rebekah spoke, Leia just started at her. She was genuinely happy. She couldn't believe that someone was asking for her hand. She genuinely didn't think she could be happier then she was now, when in front of her was her girl.

"And I know that maybe I should have waited, but you are it for me—" Leia didn't let Rebekah finish as she kneeled in front of Rebekah and pulled her into kiss.

The kiss was filled with everything that showed Rebekah, how much Leia loved her and it was a lot. The kiss was full with admiration and love.

Leia softly pulled back. "Of course, I will marry you. I wouldn't want anything else in the world."

Rebekah smiled in relief, she didn't what she would have done if Leia would have turned her down.

Suddenly, Leia grinned mischievously and pulled herself and Rebekah up from the ground. "What if we would get married right now?" Leia suggested.

Rebekah looked at her shocked. "Now?"

"Yes." Leia responded. "Why not? We could take the girls and go get married right now. We wouldn't get a better time that now."

Rebekah sighed at her. Rebekah absolutely agreed with the idea. "Let's do it."

— Do you want to see the wedding? It wouldn't be much. Just them saying their wows in front of the priest with Hope and Nikola there with them.