2.23 - miss mystic falls

| S04 E07 |

| S04 E07 |

It's morning Stefan was in the woods doing pushups as well as talking on the phone to Caroline and Leia who both were outside the Lockwood Mansion.

Caroline demanded that Leia helps her with the pageant, she didn't ask, so Leia didn't have a choice.

"What do you mean you're not coming? I don't need to remind you that your Miss Mystic Falls attendance record totally sucks." Caroline gasped at Leia at Stefan's words.

Caroline with Leia was walking down the stairs with a clipboard and preparing for the pageant. Caroline's phone was into Leia's hand on the speaker and continued to talk to Stefan.

"Besides, you're a founding family member, by definition you have to be here." Leia added.

They walked over to a table where some women was arranging some flowers. Caroline grabbed the flowers from her hands and rearranged them to her satisfaction.

"Elena and I broke up. By definition, I don't need to be anywhere." Stefan grunted as they walked away from the table.

"Did that sound as depressing to you as it did to me?" Caroline asked Leia with raised eyebrow.

"Oh, definitely." Leia answered.

"Oh, I'm not depressed. I just want to rip into someone's artery and feed until I can't breathe anymore." Stefan told them as he stopped doing pushups and lied down with his back against the ground.

"Well, you can't. As your sober sponsor, I am not going to let that happen. Try and sublimate." Caroline told him and Leia agreed.

After a moment of silence Stefan spoke up again. "She said she has feelings for Damon."

Caroline looked shocked at Leia, who didn't look that shocked. "What?! She can't have feelings for Damon He's... Damon. And you're...you. And I'm – revolted. You know, I'm gonna talk to her. I'm going to shake some sense into her clearly diseased brain." Caroline exclaimed.

"Yeah, well I don't know what good that'll do. Elena's right, being a vampire really has changed her." Stefan solemnly told them, obviously sad.

"All the more reason you need to cure her." Caroline told him determined.

Elena walked down the steps and Leia, Caroline saw her and Elena started to walk over to them.

"Look, we got to go." Caroline looked at Elena. "Be careful. And remember, there is sublimating and then there is insanity."

"Please, just don't pull Edward and don't try to kill yourself, you are more than my sister." Leia said to Stefan honestly.

"I'll be fine. Bye." He hung up. Leia put down Caroline's phone and looked at Elena. Elena was arranging flowers in a vase at a table.