14 - hope

| S01 E22 |

| S01 E22 |

It has been a long time after both of them left New Orleans. It has been so good for both of them. No one is threatening them everyday and it has been calmest days of their lives.

But not for rest of the Mikaelson's. They have been thru a lot meanwhile Rebekah and Leia were happy their kid was still growing inside of the belly safe and sound, even if it's has to come out soon. They were happy, but one day Klaus called them.

Klaus and Leia were talking in regular basis. When Leia said that Klaus could call her, he took her upon on that and Leia was happy about it.

He called and according to him. Hayley and him decided that for their child was too dangerous to be in New Orleans, they both decided that child can be safer with us, and the next best thing is to give her to them.

Rebekah was really happy to do that and Leia was as well. Rebekah couldn't wait to meet her niece.

On a country road where they decided to meet, Klaus sat on the hood of his SUV, holding his swaddled daughter, as he waited for the people who was taking in the baby for him.

A car pulled up to Klaus, and Rebekah with Leia got out. When they both saw Klaus and his newborn niece, they smiled. Klaus smiled back before greeting them. "Hello, sister. Leia."

Klaus was happy seeing Leia and Rebekah again.

Rebekah couldn't help, but gently touched the baby, and stared at her in wonder. "Oh, she looks like her mother. Maybe there is a God after all." 

"Doubt it." Leia commented while looking at the baby too. Both of the couldn't be happier seeing their own baby in the next weeks.

Klaus laughed. "Well, she has a hint of the devil in her eyes. That's all me. I need a witch you can trust to cast a cloaking spell."

"We'll get one." Leia promised.

"No one can ever find her." Klaus said seriously.

"We know." Leia assured.

"We know what to do, Nik." They all looked at the baby, "Perhaps we'll get a white fence. I think that would be lovely." Rebekah looked at Leia, who smiled and nodded.

Klaus held up the baby to get a last look at her before she left with Rebekah, and lowered his voice to a whisper as he said goodbye, "This city would have seen you dead. But, I will have it your home. And every soul who wishes you harm will be struck down, just as sure as my blood runs in your veins."

Rebekah and Leia looked horrified, but Klaus just looked devastated. Leia looked away for a second.

"You will return to me." Klaus kissed his daughter on the forehead and the cheek before handing her to his sister. Then, he gave Rebekah and the baby the tiny wooden knight that he carved for Rebekah a 1,000 years ago, which caused Rebekah to grab his hand and started to tear up.

Leia rubbed softly Rebekah's back.

"In spite of our differences, Rebekah, there is no one I would trust more with my daughter's life." Klaus admitted and hugged Rebekah and kissed her on the cheek.

"Be happy, sister."

"She will be happy, Nik. I promise." Rebekah promised making them smile at each other. "What's her name?"

Klaus paused for a moment, "Hope. Her name is Hope." He started to tear up too. Rebekah left to put the baby in their car as Leia stayed with Klaus.

"That baby will be happy with us and we will
share a lot of story of her parents." Leia looked up at Klaus, who had eyes with full of tears, some of them has started to fall.

"I know. You will be one good thing in her life." Klaus smiled at Leia and looked at her belly. "You will have another child too soon."

Leia smiled at her stomach. "Yes, we couldn't be happier." Leia smile turned bigger when she looked at Rebekah who played with Hope in their car.

Klaus and Leia shared last one hug before both departed and climbed into their cars and both cars drove away.

— Season 1 is dooone!!

Do you want Leia to be like guest star in the episodes before Rebekah comes in??

And my winter break ends in 3 days meaning it will take a lot longer to publish chapters.