13 - dance preparation

| S03 E19 |

| S03 E19 |

Leia was mad, not mad enraged. She couldn't believe how everyone lied to her. Her supposed best friends and sister.

She wasn't even mad that they didn't tell her, she was mad because they knew how much Rebekah meant to her. They all had seen how happy they were together. She guessed that Elena told about her feelings to others and they decided that she was on Mikaelson's side even if she wasn't.

She was on hers happiness side. She finally happy. Didn't they wanted her to be happy? Rebekah was a part of that happiness that she for so long longed for. Leia wouldn't let even be surprised that she would be excluded from their plans from now on.

The only one who didn't know was Bonnie, because they decided because of her mom they shouldn't bother her. Klaus had said that Bonnie was happy to help and he didn't have to use Jeremy as a threat. At least, she had one friend.

They even didn't try to find a way coexist with the originals, they could only find way to kill them. They were so blinded by their hate that they don't even think about letting them live. Why couldn't they think about truce with them only killing and killing.

She was so close to losing Rebekah. If Bonnie wouldn't have unlinked in the last minutes. Leia would have lost Rebekah.

It wasn't like she could blame them. Actually, she could. Kill Klaus not Rebekah even if they actually could kill Klaus. Haven't they learned anything? They have always failed to kill Klaus. It doesn't say anything to them?

Unfortunately for them, but fortunately for Leia,
Bonnie unlinked them in time, before Matt killed Finn, their brother. Leia knew it was selfish of her, but she was happier that at least all of the other didn't die. She didn't know Finn, but she was certainly sad for Rebekah who had lost her brother to hands of Leia's supposed family.

She was literally mad at everyone except Bonnie and Rebekah. She didn't talk to her friends and sister. Klaus also messed up. How could someone say those things to their own sister?

Everything was so complicated. Leia hated it. She hated everything.

One thing they also discovered from killing Finn was that they couldn't kill originals without basically killing themselves, because if they kill the original, whose blood turned them, they die too.

Rebekah thought that she destroyed all of the white oak, but she missed the oak that made the bridge's sign. That made Rebekah feel guilty because if she would have burn it too, her brother wouldn't have died.

All of the white oak stake had been given to Klaus, instead of one, which was in position of Dark!Alaric.

Also what they learned that Alaric had a dark persona whose goal was to kill all vampires and somewhere he placed the stake and he knew only where.