2.21 - Italy

| S04 E05 |

| S04 E05 |

After Leia's undeniably embarrassing breakdown in Klaus's arms. Leia was exhausted resulting in passing out in Klaus's arms. When she woke up she was in a surprise as she was in a plane.

Leia rubbed her eyes as she looked around finding herself on a plane.

"What the fuck, Klaus?" Leia yelled as she guessed, he would be the only one who would think that it would be good idea to kidnap her.

Klaus unbothered came out of the back room with champagne in his hands. "I was hoping you would be asleep, at least till the end of the flight." He grimaced, it would be easier.

Leia looked at him wide eyed. "What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking—" Klaus pointed at her. "That you needed a break from Mystic falls for a while."

"What I needed was break from you! You were the one who daggered her and taking her away from me." She pointed her finger at him.

Klaus rolled his eyes. "But you have to give me credit, you would feel more uncomfortable in Mystic falls, where everything would remind you of Rebekah and you can't hunt for her from Italy."

"You are one unhappy man. You don't deserve anyone and anything if you even treat you family well." She spat as she hoped her words hurt him. She didn't wait for his response because she simply didn't care.

She curled up in her seat, pulled her knees to her chest, she laid her head on them and looked out of the window as she simply ignored him.

"And I trust no one. Which is why my sister is lying daggered in a box. The more who find out about the cure, the more who will go after it. Nations have gone to war over less. You mark my words, tell one soul and I will throw the hunter's sword in the Mediterranean and we can end this quest right now. Am I understood?" Klaus said into the phone to Stefan.

They had landed in Italy and went to the site where Rebekah had buried the hunter with the sword.

"You know, that Damon will find out." Leia said from where she was leaning on the tree.

"If he wants to keep his life, than he will make sure that Damon doesn't find out." Klaus went forward.

Leia rolled her eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me." Klaus scolded Leia, who scoffed.

"I can do what I want, because you know what I learned from past two days." Leia went up to him. "You can't even make yourself to hurt me, although you daggering Rebekah says otherwise." She was brave enough to say that because over everything he hadn't hurt her not one time.

"I can kill you anytime I want." Klaus threatened her.

"But you won't." Leia smiled mockingly. "Because Rebekah loves me and we know that I'm different from her previous lovers. And you relationship with her is rocky enough."

Leia turned away and went back to the car, meanwhile Klaus let a smile slip through. She was feisty and he liked it even if he knew that everything she said was true. She was different, she wouldn't let anyone separate her from Rebekah or hurt Rebekah even if it's Rebekah's family.

Klaus and Stefan were on the phone with each other again. "You expect me to care about bloody hostages?" Klaus asked.

Leia heard from Elena what happened and that she was worried was understatement.

Stefan was walking across the Town Square. "Well, you should. Damon does. So does Caroline, Tyler, Elena. If any of them get to Connor, then you just wasted a trip to Italy. I can buy us some time, but Damon's getting antsy. So, if you want Connor alive, you better get your hybrids on board with my plan."

Stefan hung up.

Klaus looked at Leia offended. "Did he just hung up on me."

"Yes, he did." She didn't even try to stifle her laugh. He deserved it.

— Filler and short chapters!!! I will have some other 2 short filler chapters and then it will go to the episode where Rebekah is awake again. I just have to establish some friendships.

Do you like Klaus and Leia's friendship? Wanna see more of it?

editing: ^^ hahah you will not see it, but who knows my thoughts might change