14 - decade dance

| S03 E20 |

| S03 E20 |

Leia with Caroline and Elena were walking through the gym hall which is being decorated for the 20s Decade Dance. She was still angry with them, but they were discussing Alaric's health and she still cared about him.

Caroline had a clipboard and was in charge of the preparations while Rebekah was missing. After yesterday Rebekah went missing. Leia didn't know where she was. Leia was worried, she called her, but she didn't pick up. Leia didn't know how in one day she could go missing. Leia didn't want to think that Rebekah is ignoring her, but all points are hinting at it and she didn't like it. Not one bit.

"So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together, why is that a bad thing?" Caroline asked Elena as they walked through out the hall.

"I just—I wish there was something I could do." Elena sighed as she picked up a chandelier. "Where do you want me to hang this thing?"

"You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrosity she should have shown up to do it herself." Caroline handed the chandelier to a passing by student. "Just no!"

Leia smiled a little, Caroline was still Caroline, but than frowned, she really didn't like to think that Rebekah just abandoned her. She was hoping that she was wrong.

Caroline saw Matt and Jeremy hanging up stars in the ceiling. "What are you doing? You can't just hang them! They're supposed to trickle down."

"Look at them all bromancy." Leia commented. She was happy that Jeremy had someone as a friend. He needed it.

"Yeah I asked Matt to help Jeremy readjust. He got him his old job back at the Grill." Elena told them.

"That was nice of him."

"Jeremy has got a lot on his mind. The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out." Elena said.

"It's stressing everyone out." Leia said truthfully. Everyone was scared.

"You sure it has nothing to do with witnessing you and Damon getting hot and heavy in a skeevy motel?" Caroline asked sarcastically.

Leia wasn't surprised, Jeremy told her that the second he came back.

"I didn't tell you that so you could torture me with it." Elena groaned.

"Aww, what are friends for?" Caroline teased. "So who are you both bringing to the dance?"

Elena wrapped a feather boa around her neck. "What do you mean? I thought you, Bonnie, and I were going as girl dates."

"Hm, Bonnie has a date." Leia said. "And I was supposed to go with Rebekah, but now she isn't answering my calls." Both of the girls shared a look and Leia caught it. ''Don't even start, you both don't know anything.''