2.19 - troubles

| S04 E03 |

| S04 E03 |

The farm where Leia was kept was blown up. No one knew who did it. Next day it was a memorial for that accident, where some new vampire hunter came and tried to snuff out vampires. Leia was worried, really worried because Elena was close to be discovered. She had a problem with blood. She just couldn't drink any blood.
Leia was just worried.

As with Rebekah, Leia forgave her. Well, she didn't, she always will hold some resentment for it, but she couldn't send Rebekah away after Klaus did. Did Rebekah kill her sister? Yes, but she just loved her too much.

After Rebekah came to her with tears falling down her face she couldn't turn her away. The next morning both had talked. The moment Rebecca learn the Klaus died. She didn't feel, she didn't think about Leia. She only felt the feeling that her brother was dead, a brother she had spent thousand years with, a brother she had always stuck with. She didn't have anyone for thousand years, when Klaus killed all of her lovers.

The only man consistent in her life was Klaus and Elijah. The only feeling she felt when Klaus was dead that wanted revenge, and she knew what to do, and she knew who to hurt for that, and she wanted someone to die, and she wanted to feel safe. She didn't want to lose anyone else. Because if Alaric would stay alive he would threaten the lives of her family at that time she didn't think about Leia. She didn't think about the hurt that she would place upon Leia.

And she has finally understood that she finally had a person she could depend on, live her life with, and finally, that wasn't Klaus. It was someone else. She finally didn't have to think about what Klaus thought of her she only had thought what Leia thought of her because she had someone outside of her family to depend on. She had a person who would place her first and she wouldn't be an afterthought anymore.

She couldn't afford to lose her.

Leia was heartbroken that she and her brother were the only one who still were a normal humans, Leia took pride in that. She didn't need to be a vampire.

She knew that someday she will have to transition, because she wants to spend her whole life with Rebekah. Both of them had finally someone to depend on outside of their family and friends. Leia understood that Klaus had impacted Rebekah's life so much that the thought with her brother could make her do some morally questionable things.

It was time to get back in the real life and school, she was dragging her slow in school just so she could graduate with her friends and not alone and faster.

They were in Alaric's class and both Gilbert girls were sad, of course. Both girls and Stefan was sitting at their own tables. She couldn't feel more sad as she saw that Alaric writing was still on the board.

Elena looked like she would cry and Stefan obviously saw that, "It's the first time we've been back in Alaric's classroom..." He trailed off.

"First period, and I'm ready to bawl my eyes out." Elena confessed.