8 - unexpected news

| S01 E10 |

| S01 E10 |

Leia paced our bed her room, sick to her stomach, lately she has vomited more that in her entire life and to add to that Davina was missing and she doesn't want to know what will Klaus do to get her back and that worried her.

Suddenly, her phone ringed, she was ready to hung up the phone seeing as Rebekah was calling her nonstop to try and talk to her, but she didn't seeing that it was Davina that called her.

She wasn't surprised that Davina had her number, because she gave it to her, but why she called her that was a surprise.

She thought that maybe Davina wouldn't trust her, because Leia was somewhat loyal to Klaus.

"Hey, Davina. You alright?" Leia immediately asked, concerned for the girl.

"Yes, I am. I'm with Cami and Josh."

"Maybe you shouldn't tell me, there are very sharp ears around here, who would like to find you." Leia told her.

"You wouldn't tell him, right?" Davina asked uncertainly.

"No, I will not, but why did you call?" Leia questioned.

"Well, I don't know how to say this." Davina started making Leia furrow her brows. "I heard ancestors talking about you."

Leia sighed, biting her lip anxious.

"What were they talking about?" Leia asked slightly afraid, she had feeling that it wasn't anything good.

"For any chance, you haven't gotten sick lately, like vomited or anything?" Davina asked.

Leia nodded even if Davina couldn't see, "Well, yes. Some morning I feel sick and vomit."

Cami and Josh looked at Davina who looked shocked and wearing sympathetic look on her face.

"What is it, Davina?" Leia slightly yelled after Davina didn't say anything.

"You're pregnant." Davina announced quietly making Leia stall in her steps and intake sharp breath. Josh and Cami looked at Davina both shocked.

"Well, you take care and I hope Klaus doesn't find you, because even if I love him, he's Klaus and he will do anything." Leia told her.

Davina sensed that Leia didn't want to talk about it and process the information on her own, "I will be careful. Bye."

Leia didn't say anything and hung up.

Leia didn't do anything, literally anything. She didn't know what to do, how could she be. Only one she has been with is...

Rebekah.

She didn't notice how a tear found a way past her cheek. She put her head in her hands. She didn't see how Klaus saw her saddened except expression.

Klaus had a moment so he sat besides Leia quietly and took her hands into his lap.