Author's Notes

Hi!  I am so glad you picked this story to read.  It is a continuation of the story Homecoming Proposal.  I hope you will take the time to go back and read it before continuing.  

UPDATE 11/16/2023

Man, this has been a crazy year.  I am so glad I've been able to get more written.  I still have a ways to go.  I'm thinking a book #3 might be in the works, but that would be after the end of this one.  I don't know.  I don't want to rush the end but don't see the story ending, just yet.

Anyway, back to it.

UPDATE 6/10/2023

Wow that short break I planned for November turned into a doozy.  My mother-in-law passed away and we had an unscheduled kitchen renovation happen because of flooding.  My mental health took a nosedive with those additions to PPD and learning to walk again from earlier in the year.  I believe I'm in a better place mentally and can devote time to things I enjoy again.  That being said, a new chapter is up now!

~~

I am taking a break to participate in NANOWRIMO.  I have future chapters written but I'd like to polish them more before sharing.  I anticipate returning and plowing through getting them up before Christmas.  Maybe even my new story as well.  You have up to Chapter 11 ready to read now.  

I would love to get your feedback, especially if something doesn't make sense or I have typos.  I really to write clearly for you.  Your loves, following, and sharing my story mean the world to me.  I appreciate you taking time from your life to enjoy what I have written.

Gigi~October 29, 2022