𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

"Oh Gods-"

  An audible thump could be heard as it echoed down.

  "You little ass-twat! Its been weeks and now you dare to call me?!!" Seojun erupted, his voice fortunately isn't clamorous to deliver the anger he felt. Even with his remarking tone, there is a slight sarcasm hidden away.

  Although for most part his tone firm and heavy, it is simply enough to deliver a message for even a fool to know immediately. "You're lucky i'm not there or else-!"

  "I am aware-- Jun, I'm fine alright?" Soft spoken assurance does nothing much to the youth's fuming on the other end. Though he appreciates the expression nonetheless.

  "Lord!! You went silent for days Hyung!! And now you came calling me like this???" The disbelief in his voice are loud and clear, luckily no one is around to hear due to the open and empty environment.

  That being said, on the roof of a building where Seojun knows there is hardly anyone ever came to this place. He'll need to cherish his personal bugs scattered around on the island.

  "I know, I'm wrong...I will make it up to you and I'm sorry" At least the older sibling doesn't gave away excuses, although Seojun is aware he's being much too noisy. On another note! He prefer Hyun-woo to just speak in person.

  What could he do though? He was worried! Hyun-woo left a message weeks ago stating that he won't be active for awhile, Seojun in return had asked for reasons only to be left delivered and seen without a reply.

  Seojun send that message just an hour after Hyun-woo send his notification. He wasn't exactly expected Hyun-woo to immediately goes into whatever his plan was after sending the message.

   Seojun sighed through his mouth, feeling the tension by his muscles go lax just the tiniest bits, and the crinkle by his eyebrows soften. "How did it even go anyway? Successful?"

  Solid five seconds of silence passed and he knows something happened. A shit one at that. Seojun would call it sibling's instinct that builds up overtime after knowing the other for years.

  ".......I.."

  Ah shiet. Here we go again..

  Sliding a hand across his face in devastation, he is so done- For context this isn't exactly their first rodeo either. Or something similar happened, Seojun doesn't bother reminiscing them.

  He (Sadly) remembered almost every individual that set their eyes on Hyun-woo in a way that place him in the wrong spaces. Most of it are so wrong to begin with. Unhealthy all that.

  Seojun does not know what kind of attraction that Hyun-woo decided to throw around while he's in school learning and perhaps he had done the right thing, staying ignorant

  Partly his fault for doing so however, Seojun really doesn't want to find out. Something about it he found terrifying. He had seen the looks they've given to Hyun-woo directions and it is maddening.

   He'd saw the burning hatred directed to Hyun-woo, every time he passes them by its almost as if they wanted him dead. Killed in the most cruelest, gruesome, unforgiving death ever known to mankind.

  To watch him die slowly and painfully in the depts of void where he'll only suffer till the end. Unable to fight, utterly broken with no ways of healing. 

Yet there is a somewhat compassionate for him. Envy, jealously, adoration. Seojun rather not to investigate whys that.