•Hint•

Y/n pov-

After talking with jimin I walk out of the office and suddenly my phone rings, I saw the caller it was Jennie I picked up the call.

On the call-

Y/n:" speak bestie" I said.

Jennie:"how you doin shawty" she said I just chuckled at her marking.

Y/n:"I have a good news for you I finally got in one of the biggest company park industry today." I said while smiling like an idiot. As I got in the elevator I thought to put on my mask as I have to walk out soon.

Jennie:"girllll you did it I know you are super women." She said and suddenly I heard a breaking sound from another side of the call and scream from Jennie. I panicked.

Y/n:"Jennie- jen- hey can you hear me oh shit.." I said as I started pressing the elevator button to the ground floor aggressively after 2 mins I reached g floor and I ran with full speed out of the building. I was still on the phone thinking if I can hear something.

Y/n:"Jennie speak up are you okay-"
As I was in hurry I suddenly bumped into a muscular guy, at this point I did not even apologize for my mistake and was just thinking about Jennie.

??? pov-

???:"hey watch your way miss-." So rude jimin really hired some fools I see.
As I walked to the elevator and reached jimin's office.

???:"???: how are you my bro. There was this girl who bumped with me earlier she was on the phone so rude not even apologized for her mistake fire her. I said, and I saw jimin's face suddenly became pale like he have seen a ghost.

Jimin:"st-stop joking jungkook she must be in a hurry I have re-really go-good staffs in my company" he said, he was really sweating and stuttering.

Jungkook:"bro chill it's not like I will kill her or something why you so nervous" I said.

Jimin pov-

Bro what in the Hella dangerous gorgeous world this shit has to take place I was so nervous to even speak to jungkook because I might spill the tea. But then I said..

Jimin:" whatever I'm ju-just tired because I'm little stressed because of loads of works "

Jungkook:"don't get sick bro I need you know right what I'm talking about" he said reminding me something.

Jungkook always knew y/n by heart he still love her but the hatred is a layer above it. Jungkook had a strategy In mind he knew what profession y/n is good at so he told me to track down every single company where they need translators and track down all of there name but every single we failed. And today y/n her self put her self in a angry lion's kingdom she is in trouble. But the thing is I just need to find out the truth for her that she is not the culprit.

Jungkook:" really.. are you seriously okay? I think you should take a leave and put taehyung here for some time". Taehyung is also our new friend after jungkook was facing break down point he really was there for him every time.

Jimin:"I'm fine man stop it I can handle everything really"

Jungkook POV-

After that we both sat down and talked about some meetings we are having together. And suddenly my eyes fell on one thing... a bracelet, it was copper in colour had two letters on it jk&y/n (you can put your names 1st letter there) that was the same bracelet y/n used to wear- I suddenly bend down and pick it up and then I raise my head to look at jimin

Jungkook:"jimin can I ask what is this?" Is said... what if y/n was here- no way if she was here jimin would tell me already.

Jimin POV-

WTFFF oh God you are really testing me. I was nervous and thinking about any excuse.

Jimin:"amm it's-it's bro I forgot to tell you something.

Jungkook:"So tell me now"

Jimin:"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" WTF I SAID NOOO HOW AM I GONNA NOW FIND A GIRL TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND OHH goddd

Jungkook:"What really.. when this happened"? What am I suppose to say to Jungkook now.

Jimin:"2 weeks later when-when is was on trip" pftt that was close call boyy.

Jungkook:"oh congratulations never knew you dumb idiot will have a girlfriend." He said chuckling and I just nervous smile at him.

Jungkook:"okay bro it's now time I should go and here you go your girlfriend's bracelet" he said while teasingly winking at me before leaving and handing the bracelet back to me.

Jungkook:"and on more thing make sure you tell her I want to meet her what about tomorrow?"

Jimin:"oh..okay" shit