•Break apart•

Jungkook's Pov-

I actually lied to her saying that I have to attend a meeting but no, I was actually planning to surprise her.

Jungkook:"everything should be perfect, do you get it?" I said to some of thr decorators whom I called to decorating the mansion which I bought recently.

I was really excited to see her in the dress all happy.

I'm craving to see the smile when she see the place because I bought this place under her name.

The mansion belongs to"jung y/n"

I hope she will like it...

Matvey's pov-

Seeing him happy was the last thing I want to see in this world.

I want to see jeon jungkook crying and laying under my feet.

I want to rip him apart so badly that his soul will cry for death.

And this all will happen today....

I heard that jungkook is planning something for my daughter.

How I know this? Huh because I always keep an eye on him 24/7.

I have one of my people around his mansion, to see what is he doing, where he goes and all activities of my daughter.

I have a big plan and I know this will be SO FUN.

Y/N'S POV-

I was so excited it was already 6:50 and I was ready for the surprise.

What could it be? Flowers? A dinner date at a fancy restaurant? Let's see.

He bought me a white dress which perfectly Fits my body and I loved it!

I was so excited until i hear the knock on my door...

Maid:"mam the car is here"

Y/n:"okay I'm coming"

As I was in the car I felt someone following us, I think they were just going the same way as me?

But they were total of 4 cars, weird.

As soon I reached I saw the place... it was a .....

house? Mansion?

It was really pretty no thought but.. why a mansion? What kind of location is this.

Then I saw the man who was looking like a prince in the suit of his. A delicious 12 course meal, holy Jesus.

 A delicious 12 course meal, holy Jesus