•Forgiven•

Jungkook:"don't blame me afterwards for this"

Y/n:"what- don't-" before she could even complete her sentence I-

I quickly shot the two chain attached to the head board and her hand and when her hands were no more locked I lifted her up and started running out.

Y/n:"put me down can you!"

Jungkook:"not unless we are out of here" I said and keep running as they can be here anytime.

I have to be careful while taking her out because one mistake not only I will lose her but my dad too.

When I came near the stairs of the basement I could hear sounds from the other side of the gate.

Jungkook:"listen y/n If you don't care about me atleast think of dad because he is still under control of your dad if we get caught not only I will die but dad too.

I said and handed her my phone so she could help me up.

She just looked at me hesitantly and took the phone from my hands and helped me. I smile at her started walking upstairs.

Jungkook:"don't make any sound okay?"

She nodded her head and stayed silent.

I was trying to hear if the guards were still there and when I felt they gone without wasting anymore time I open the door very slowly and looked outside and there were no guards.

I quickly took y/n's hand and ran to the kitchen. Then I open the kitchen side back door where I entered first and looked outside to see two guards are still standing there.

I have to do something so I quickly took a kitchen tool and threw that in a different direction.

As they both got suspicious about the sound they ran at that side and me and y/n were Finally out.

And I was so wrong to forget that...

This whole place was filled with cameras and matvey can see us.

Now me and y/n were Finally seating in my car and I sighed.

Jungkook:"listen your father is not so a good person, I suggest you to stay away from him as much as possible"

I said and looked at her.

Y/n:"whatever he is I don't care right now jungkook, but the thing is that all the time you were the one at fault and I was the one getting punished"

She said and now she was in the pool of tears. That made my heart weak. I don't like when she cry and I hate it when I'm the reason.

I quickly grab her face and connect our foreheads.

Jungkook:"baby I'm sorry for everything that happened with you all this time, but I can't do anything as I was helpless because one wrong step my father would have been dead"

She grabbed my hands which were holding her face. And said...

Y/n:"if you care to explain this all to earlier I might have tried to do something against my father, just-just one words jungkook one word and I would have done everything you asked for"

Jungkook:"I'm sorry baby but we were being watched every second, what I did was the least I can, and please don't be angry on me after knowing the truth please" I said and tears falling through my eyes.

Y/n:"hey- don't cry I forgive you I can't be mad at you for a long time"

She said and wiped my tears and pecked my lips.

I can see her getting shy and her cheeks turning red.

Pulled her closer to me.

Jungkook:"once this all is over I will show you how much love you" I said and smiled at her.

And with that they shared a lovely kiss and left to jungkook's place for.

Author-

Maybe I will update slowly now as some papers are up.

Enjoy this short chapter... i will post a longer chapter next time;)