"blood"

My eyes were boiling with hot tears which were running down my face.

Cameras keep flashing and shuttering on my face and me on the floor thinking like my world stopped.

Jungkook.

His name was the only thing running through my mind.

I tried so hard to get up on my knees but I was not able to move an inch.

He was on the floor with blood oozing out of his mouth and matvey standing behind him with the a ugliest smile of pride.

Then matvey climb on the stage and took the mic and said.

Matvey:" Hello everyone so sorry for the interruption but some agents were killed here I'm so sorry for the displeasure but I'll request you all to leave"

He said that and forced me to stand up by pulling me up by my forearm.

Y/n:"jungk-

Matvey:"shut the fuck up y/n! I didn't plan on shooting him but that asshole was here with a different story FUCK!"

Y/n:" YOU CAN'T LEAVE HIM LIKE THAT!"

matvey:"y/n Don't play with me they will take him inside now do as I say!"

He forced me to go to my room and locked me there .

What was going on!?

Is jungkook okay?

Matvey's pov -

We tied him up with the chair and I could see the blood still running down from his mouth and head.

I grabbed his hair and forced him to look up.

Matvey:" you fucker! I told you! I told you to not do anything stupid didn't I? Huh! But you still played your game, now listen your father will be here for his whole life time serving me as a servant" and I jerked his head down.

With his head still hanging low he said.

Jungkook:" you really think that will stop me from saving y/n's life? No matvey no!"

Matvey:"So you don't value your father anymore? Ohh i see"

Jungkook:"Matvey you know that eventually I will take my father and y/n away"

Matvey:" and how do you think you are going to do that? Listen jungkook you know the reason behind why I'm taking y/n away from you and getting her married to Viktor right?"
We agreed on this together, that you will let her go"

Jungkook:"I know the reason but I can't leave her here in the hell! The reason is not letting me take her away and I can't let her cry everyday with pain"

Matvey:"you know you are still in the position where I can kill you in seconds but I want you to see you getting defeated on the wedding day, so get rest byeeeee jungkookiee!"

Jungkook's pov -

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I can't think straight ny head is hurting my mind is filled with y/n's crying face, and the thought of loosing my father and her are gonna make me regret my whole life.

What matvey said was something I can't take lightly because I know it was a warning and I'm not the state to fight back.

Viktor:" ouww you scum bag welcome! I can't wait! The wedding is near in 3 months and you are going to see how I make her mine"

Jungkook:" you already laid your hands on something that is mine! Vicky Vicky Viktor ~ you are going to see yourself dying in 5 years!"

Viktor:" 5 years? Huh why not now jungkook, show me, how strong you are come on!"

Jungkook:" mark ny words Viktor if I'm not able to take her now! I'll be back in 5 years to take my love back! You already touched something so precious to me, you will die miserably Viktor miserably!"

Author-

Hey hey! Long time no see
Now I'm back and will post frequently ♡
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Thank you readers ❤