•The bracelet•

The next day-

Yesterday night I just kept thinking about what Jennie said to me.
I know i still love him after all these still i can't be in another relationship just because of him.
I can't move on I'm scared of many things.

So today is the day when Jennie is going to meet jungkook for the first time I'm scared what if something go wrong- no no think positive y/n.

Jennie:"y/n what are you thinking?"

As I was lost in my thoughts Jennie suddenly came in the kitchen.

Jennie:"the milk is already pouring out of the glass what are you so lost in"

Y/n:"oh shit I'm so sorry I'll clean this up...and I was just thinking that today is my first day at office just nervous" yeah i lied to her what else should I say that her words just made me upset.

Jennie:"really...or you were really just got hit by my words from last night" bro she really do know me well.

Y/n:"fine i agree I'm just....I'm just scared Jennie"

Jennie:"about what y/n you know the truth yourself and I just can't understand how that boy don't trust you amd trusted some slut huh" she said being really annoyed.

Y/n:"okay okay cool down jen and get ready we both are going together"

Jennie:"Ohh yeah i almost forgot that today I'm going to meet jiminnnnnnieeee" she said standing and dancing while going to her room, I smiled at her behaviour as how much she happy to meet him again.

After some minutes-

We both had our breakfast and got ready and right now we were going to the park's and I was Hella sweaty.

Jen:"calm down y/nahh every thing will be alright just stay calm:" she said while patting my hands

At the park's-

As we enter suddenly everybody started bowing and I got confused.
Then I saw that they all were doing this to jen as I see her smiling and j was all confused beside her.

We both got into jimin's office and I saw both of them hugging and smiling at each other as I asked Jennie-

Y/n:"Jen why was everybody bowing to you?"

Jen:"Ohh that... when I was jimin's girlfriend I used to come to his company alot and they all know me here...of course they don't know that we broke up for some time we are back together so yeah that's why they were doing this.

Okayy so that's was the reason.

Jimin:"y/n jungkook is coming here in 30 minutes I just called him"

Okayy I'm scared...

Y/n:"o-okay" Shit no I'm stuttering

Jen:"hey..you good"

Y/n:"yep" I said giving them a tight smile.

After 30 minutes-

Jimin told me to stay in my cabin as I was not wanting to see jungkook for now.

In jimin's cabin (office)-

JIMIN's POV

jungkook entered my cabin at sat down across the couch and didn't say anything.

Jimin:"what's up bro" he just look at me and came beside my table and sat down on the chair.

Jungkook:"hyung after so many months I again saw y/n in my dream it so strange" yeah jungkook use to have y/n's dream and cry at my house.

Jimin:"what you saw jungkook?"

Jungkook:"I saw somebody followed me to your house and when i confronted that person in the car and saw y/n was there and I hugged her tight and cried and for the first time it felt so real like I was really ho-holding her hy..ung" Jungkook's voice cracked. Who is gonna tell him that this was not his dream.

Jimin:"hey jungkook it's okay take it cool bro" I said while holding his hand.

Jimin:"any ways you wanted to meet my girlfriend right?"

Jungkook:"yep... as I have to see that is she good for you or not" he said while smiling or more as smirking.

____________________________________

Jennie's POV-

okay i can do this after consoling my self I finally knocked on jimin's cabin and I here a come in and I entered.

Jennie:"babe you called me?"

Jimin:"Ohh yeah jen meet my friend or more as brother whom i told you about"

Jennie:"oh so you are jungkook nice to meet you" I said extending my hand more likely I wanted to choke his neck. But i smiled as sweet I can.

Jungkook:"hi there Jennie" he said with a straight face and ignored my hand. Yeah what a total jerk he is how the hell y/n love him.

I look at jimin and gave him a glare fir jungkook's behaviour.

Jimin:"um-umm...jungkook she wanted to shake hands with you"

Jungkook:"hyung you I don't like touching girls and especially she is yours" he said winking at jimin.
Eww what's up with him.

Jennie:"it's totally fine jungkook he is not possessive and it was just a handshake"

Jungkook:"why don't you sit and talk with us"
What the hell he again ignored my words nevermind I'm just doing this for y/n I have to control myself.
I sat down next to jimin and smiled at him.

Jungkook:"So miss.kim what you find so interesting in this shawty" he said mockingly.

Jimin:"bro atleast not infront of her"

Jennie:"that he loves me for what I'm and don't mock me like how you did"

What an asshole he don't have the right to insult my baby.

Jungkook:"ooo so someone is possessive I see...hahaha...well i was just playing Jennie I was just seeing how would you react I'm sorry"
He said smiling.

JUNGKOOK's POV-

i was just testing her and I think so she is quite nice and we just talked for some future related things and stuff and then my eyes fell on the bracelet- that piece is just exactly same like the one i gave to y/n...I might be Imagining things but i was staring at it for to long because it was really like the same piece.

Jennie:"what you staring at jungkook?"

Jungkook:"where did you get that bracelet from? "

Jennie:"to be honest i dont know ot was gifted"

Jungkook:"oh okay but i think so I have seen this some where before...do perhaps can tell me who gave it to you?" I asked out of curiosity as what If y/n gave it to her.

Jennie:"Ohh jimin gave it to me on our 6 month anniversary" she said smiling"

Jungkook:"Stop lying Jennie.... jimin can I talk to her privately?"

Jennie's POV-

OH NO NO DON'T TELL ME HE RECOGNIZED THE BRACELET...

Author-

What do you all think jungkook will get to know that it's y/n's bracelet or not? ;)