•Deal•

Jungkook:"Stop lying Jennie.... jimin can I talk to her privately?"

Jennie's POV-

OH NO NO DON'T TELL ME HE RECOGNIZED THE BRACELET...

Jimin:"ye-yeah sure" jimin said nervously smiling and as we were about to get up he squeezed my hands a little and just nodded.

What if- what if he knew that I was lying oh no godd please.

As we left from jimin's cabin we both sat down in jungkook's resting place as he come here often.

Jennie:"why......why you wanted to talk to me privately?"

Jungkook:"what do you think it is about?" He said raising one eyebrow.

Jennie:"I don't know you brought me here" gosh what am i saying.

Jungkook:"listen it's important for me especially when it comes to the person I love the most"

No- he really remember- !!??

Jungkook:"actually you know I'm really attached and I don't think someone taking that person away from me, who was always there for me" he said smiling a little.

Y/n we are in trouble he remember everything.

Jennie:"listen jungkook i can expl-"
Before I can saying anything further he hold my hand and said-

Jungkook:"let's make a deal....you see jimin hyung means alot to me and I told you he is the person who was always by my side every time so..... the deal is if you hurt him or leave him you have to go through a big punishment" he said narrowing his eyes at me.

Phewww i thought he was talking about y/n but he was talking about jimin oh god I'm safe.

Jennie:"So this was the thing you brought me here for?"

Jungkook:"yep what else will be the reason" he said shrugging his shoulder.

Jennie:"okay.....listen to me jungkook i really love jimin alot you know one time i did left him because I thought I'm no good or not a nice match for him but when I realized that he loves me and hurting him, it was way more bad thing I came back with him, so as speaking about your deal i dont think so I'm gonna ever leave him" I said smiling genuinely at him.

I thought jungkook is a jerk but the way he think of his family and friends he really do care for them.

Jungkook:"thank you so much Jennie I'm happy to hear that but, always remember this deal and its only between us" he said and I understand that he is not wanting to show his care to jimin.

______________________________________

JIMIN's POV-

As they both left and i went to y/n and told her what happened she started panicking and I was calming her down.

Y/n:"no no no what if he do something bad....what if he recognized the bracelet anything related to me" y/n said roaming in cabin and holding her head.

Jimin:"heyy it will be oka-" As I was talking my phone rings and I saw the caller id it was jungkook.

Jungkook:"where are you bro me and Jennie are waiting for you"

Jimin:"oh okay I'm coming"

I hung up the call and look at y/n

Jimin:"they are back and by the way how he just talked to me I think so nothing happened so chill" and I patted her shoulder and said "I'm here y/n and jen is to so don't worry"
Giving her a quick smile I left.

In jimin's cabin-

I came back and saw both jen and jungkook were laughing and talking to each as they knew each from so long.

Jimin:"hey guys what you both talked about for so long that now you both are so chill with each other.

Jennie:"it's a secret" she said and winked at me.

Jungkook:"we not telling you any sooner"

They said and gave high five to each other.

Yoo what happened between them!

Jungkook:"okay now it's time to leave because I just had a call from office I need to check some files....let's have dinner together some time later" he said and stand from the couch .

Jimin:"alright also me and Jennie are also leaving as we both planned to hang out today so let's go out together and you go to the company"

Jungkook:"okay"

As we headed out of the building suddenly Jennie fall down and I was quick to catch her and my pupil just popped out as I saw blood oozing from her nose.

Jimin:"ba-babe jen heyy open your eyes"

Jungkook:"what the hell what happened to her!!"

Jimin:"Jungkook QUICK LET'S TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!!"

I said in a screaming tone and we left to hospital in jungkook's car.
What happened to Jennie suddenly.

Author-
Quick updates guys cuz I'm free and have alot of time to right ;)