•Scared•

Missed me enough y/n? I Thought to pay a visit you see.

Y/n:"Se-Seayon" I felt like I don't know how to move. My body stopped as soon as I saw her.

[ guys Seayeon is the one who showed jungkook the picture of his dad and y/n. If you forgot do check chapter 2 and for clearing the doubts that Seayeon is also one of the closest guard of matvey's from Russia he sended her to do this all ]

Y/n:"what the hell are you doing here!" I was so angry and scared to see her here.

Seayeon:"aww I thought you missed me but here you are speaking like a witch"

Y/n:"get out off here right now! How dare you enter jungkook's place"

Seayeon:"if you were not such a pain in the a$s, I would have never bothered to come here"

Y/n:"wh-what do you mean by that?"

Seayeon:"do you even know who I am? Ohh probably no because you are so dumb! I'm your Daddy's one of the gang member and he sent me to take you" she said smiling like a psycho.

Y/n:"WHAT!! Noo I'm not going anywhere with you and don't you dare to call that matvey my dad! He is not my father!"

Seayeon:"SHUT THE F*CK UP AND COME WITH ME BEFORE I FORCE YOU"

Y/n:"Don't.you.dare.to.come.near.me"
I said while gritting my theeth.

Seayeon's pov-

Flashback-

I was just looking at some footage of y/n and jungkook going out of the house, which boss (matvey) is showing me.

Seayeon:"why you showing me this? Do I need to do something boss?"

Matvey:"yess seayeon, I need you to go to JEON's place and just scared y/n a little like you are there to kidnap her and just come back... understand?"

Seayeon:"boss but the plan was not like-"

Matvey:"do I need to repeat myself?"

I just look down and said nothing.
I with that I was on my way to that witch y/n.

______________________________________

Seayeon:"now come with me, be Daddy's good girl hmm"

Y/n:"cut out Seayeon I'm not going anywhere"

I was just scaring and I was satisfied this is enough for her to be aware that we can do anything and take her any time but-

Suddenly jungkook's guards came in the room and before I knew they all caged me.

Jungkook's pov-

I was ready to destroy matvey and we were discussing on this matter in my head quarter also know as jeon corporations, my head quarter is just under ground of my company building.

Suddenly I got a call saying someone breaks into my room.

Y/n is there in my room! Without wasting anymore time I left the meeting and left to my house.

At JEON's place-

I came back and got the news that Seayeon tried to take y/n and told me that caught her in no time and she is in the basement.

Jungkook:"good job Joshua I knew you were worthy for me"

Joshua:"thank u sir its my work"

Jungkook:"make sure no one can enter my room and y/n's room and take a good look on Seayeon, if we loose her I'm not going to leave you all"

Joshua nodded his and left.

I walked into my room just to see two maids trying to comfort y/n.

As they saw me I just gave them a look to leave the room.

As they left y/n looked at me and ran to hug me. I can feel her crying and saying stuff like-

"She was here to take me away from you"

"She tried to blame me for everything"

I looked at her miserable state and felt guilty for leaving her alone for these past years.

Jungkook:"it's okay Nothing happened look you are here safe with me" I said while rubbing my hands on her back.

Y/n:"how am I safe ko-kook? Can't you see? E-even th-though the-these many gu-guards were h-here but s-she still en-entered the ro-room and tri-tried to ta-take me" she said while sobbing.

Jungkook:"I'm sorry I wasn't able to come earlier but now I'm not leaving you 24/7 you are not going anywhere okay? No one can take you"

She just nodded her head on my chest, she is too cute when she cry.

Jungkook:"come let's eat something you must be hungry"

As I was wiping her tears suddenly Joshua walked in-

"Sir she is finally awake and trying to run away"

Author-
Let's add some spice shall we 😏?

Enjoy the chapters and do tell me what you want to see next :)