•Hurt•

Never expect me to love you anymore because I can only feel hatred and betrayed when I see you MISS.SLUT.

Y/n's pov-

As he said that I felt my body jolt and I left how can he say that to me. Okay I agree that if he Don't love me or he hate me.

But who is he to say such shameful thinks to me?

I cried as I walked out of the building to see Jennie tried to act cool.

Jungkook pov-

As she left I fell down on my knees and I started crying even more.

What ever I told her is not true. She is the most genuine person I know.

And the thing is.....

I already knew all this before hand.

How?
Because all of this was planned. Yes I know she was not the one to kill my dad.

And the thing is my dad is alive.
He is in russia in under the Russian mafia hands.

The thing is me and my dad planned it all the way. The body which was found in the river was not my dad's body but it was already a dead body we took from the hospital.

The seyeon picture thing was also photoshopped I also know that.

But why am I doing this....

The Russian mafia my dad is caged by is y/n's father.

Yes her father is alive and the person she used to call dad is not her dad but just a man of the Russian mafia which was the most trusted man of him took care of his daughter all this year.

Why?

Because the Russian mafia is the most wanted man. He is still alive but nobody knows this. Just his business partner and some trusted people of his and who ever tries to reveal this to upper world he kill them miserably.

And he wanted his daughter to be out of this whole situation and be safe with his trusted man.

But after he died he gave this right to my dad because my dad is his trusted man's bested friend before me and y/n were even born.

It hurts to say this all to y/n, I love her the most and saying this all not only hurts her but me to.

Then suddenly I got a call.

?:" good job but keep your hands and mouth away from her. Don't you understand that? I still have your  dad with me aren't you afraid? After these years you still got the audacity to bring her back in your life?.

Jungkook:" i- I'm sorry sir this will not happen again" I said with trembling lips.

??:" better be because you know who I'm right?.... THE MATVEY VOLKOV do you understand"

Jungkook:" yes" I say and the call gets cut.

And that day when I was drunk and met y/n it was all planned.

Meeting Jennie it was all planned.

Making fool out of jimin hyung it was planned although I wanted to tell him but I'm scared what if "HE" do something to hyung.

Y/n's father always keeps an eye on me and her .

So whatever I do I have to be sure.

Finally after calming myself I get out of the hotel and think how y/n went home? Who took her? Her house is away from here?

As I was thinking my phone rings and see the id it was

shawty hyungiee 🦭

I picked up the call and he said

Jimin:" what did you do to her you BASTARD!!!"

Jungkook:"hyung I did nothing wrong I still don't trust her"

Jimin:" I think so Jungkook you should get yourself checked up because your mind is not stable how the fvck can you change this much? This is not you.. this not the kookie I know"

Jungkook:"hyung if you have nothing better please don't call me"

I said and cut the call, he is right it's not me but what I can do? Nothing...

I'm being controlled... if I take one wrong step I will lose every one beside me hyung, mom, colleagues and whom ever I'm closed to.

After some hours I'm finally home and my gaurd says

Guard:" sir this letter has came under the name of MV (matvey volkov).

Jungkook:" okay"

As the guard lefts I sit down on my couch and open the envelope and read what he wrote to me.

The letter-

To jeon Jungkook

This is about the ball party which is going to happen I'm giving an opportunity to prove your self and in that ball party you have to go with a girl not Y/N but any one else.
And I want that you manage to take Y/n there too. Because I want to see my daughter and she can come alone but she have to be there tonight.

I remind you last time that girl should known as your girlfriend there understand. Now get ready.

______________________________________

The hell is this man doing ?

If dad was not under his control I would have already shooter him not caring if he is a mafia or sh¡t.

Now I have to take a girl there with me.

And y/n too.

My life is hectic.

What about I take Jennie with me ?

She will help me right? I thought and decided to ask her.

Author

Enjoy byee ;)