•meeting accidentally•

In the car-

Jennie was lying on my lap as I dialed y/n's no.

Y/n:"hello jimin is everything okay did Jungkook know about me"

Jimin:"everything is okay but Jennie- she-she just fainted and I am taking her to the hospital and her nose is also bleeding"

Y/n:"WHAT no not again shit I'm coming there"

Before I could say anything she cut the call. Opps I didn't tell her Jungkook is also here.

I tried to call her again but she was not picking up my call.

Y/N'S POV-

As I cut the call I panicked and rushed out of the building and I saw a guy walking towards me.

Guy:"mam are you miss Jung y/n?"

Y/n:"yes"

Guy:"mam I'm mr.park's driver he told me if i see you I should take you to the hospital where he went"

Y/n:"okay thank you but can you please be quick"

As I sat in the car I left to go to the hospital whole ride I was thinking that what I'm gonna say to jimin about Jennie's condition.

At the hospital-

I rushed to the hospital and went to receptionist to ask about Jennie and she told me they are on the last row to the emergency ward.

As I went there I saw jimin and saw him sitting on the bench I went near him.

Y/n:"jimin how is she?" I said almost taking short breaths as I came here running.

Jimin:"y/n oh thank god you are here"

As I sat down next to jimin I saw a figure standing behind me and I saw jungkook- he was looking at me like he saw the criminal he was searching for-

I stand up from my seat and tried to cover my face and go but he grabbed my wrist-

Jungkook:"where do you think you are going miss.park I think your friend is here"

Oh no..

Author
I know this was short but it's just disclaimer the next episode will blow up ;)