•relationship•

Jimin:" jen- babe-" what..the jellyfishyy how do jimin know Jennie-

Jimin:"baby i missed you" they totally forgot me and jungkook.

Jennie:"stay there jimin I'm just here to help my friend"

What is going on-

I was Hella confused were they just flirting at first sight- HOLD ON THEY DO KNOW EACH OTHER.

Y/n:"Jen what's going on is somebody gonna tell me"

After some minutes-

After putting jungkook to bed we three sat down on the couch and then I gave them side eye.

Jennie cleared her throat and said something shocking.

Jennie:"y/n jimin is the one...my ex".

Y/n:"tf- Jennie you knew the whole time that I know jimin way back then and you didn't told me about him".

Jimin:"y/n I knew that you are her friend and we both kept it a secret from you because she thought seeing me will make every thing hard for you, and that is also one of the reason why we broke up".

Oh hell naah...

Y/n:"you don't have to do this for me I'm okay, if you both love each other why you can't get together just because of me? No need...you both can date I'm fine".

I said..I know Jennie worry about me alot but this is just not okay I'm making her upset.

Jennie:"you are really okay?"

Y/n:"of course I'm jen Don't worry".
I said I gave both of them a quick smile.

Y/n:"okay it's late and we should head home." As we were about to go but jimin stopped us.

Jimin:"I need to tell you both one thing and y/n we need jen's help to help us". I got confused.

We all sat down once again.and jimin said..

Jimin:"So today morning when you left the company did you bump into some guy?"

I thought and then remember when I was on my phone talking to Jennie I bump into someone.

Y/n:"yes I did and I feel guilty that I didn't said sorry to him".

Jimin:"y/n-...umm..it was jungkook who you bumped into. Actually when you left my office he entered and said I should fire you for behaving Like that". Gosh I'm screwed.

Y/n:"what- you didn't said anything?"

Jimin:"I told him that maybe it was something urgent for sure that you left- but then he picked up something from the corner of the desk.... it was your bracelet that jungkook gave you-" before he could say anything I almost fell down from the couch.

Y/n:"tell me jungkook don't know I was there...oh gosh noo" I said in panick.

Jimin:"yeah he don't know because i said that it was my girlfriend's bracelet that I gave her".

Jennie:"babe that means you really moved on". Jennie was about to cry when he said-

Jimin:"what- noo jen i don't I just wanted to give a excuse so I told him that...it's nothing like that trust me".

Jennie got relieved and I said-

Y/n:"So what now"

Jimin:"actually he wants to meet my girlfriend soo....I was thinking what if me and jen get back together and she wear your bracelet infront of him".

Y/n:"I'm still confused how jungkook didn't caught that it was my bracelet that he only gave me".

Jimin:"because I snatched it he only saw it like for 1 second".

Y/n:"thank god...okay then tomorrow you and Jennie are going to meet jungkook fine".

And we headed home.

AT Y/N's Place-

Jennie:"Finally I have him backkkk....aaaaaaaahhhhh" she was screaming on the top off her lungs.

Y/n:"huh...because before that your dumb ass thought I will be sad seeing him". I scoffed at her

Jennie:"whatever now I have him" she said smiling.

Y/n:"tomorrow it's a big challenge for you because if he recognized that it was my bracelet that you were wearing we are dead meat-

Jennie: Y/n he is back .....

Y/n: why u telling me this ...

Jennie: ik u still love him y/n. the all nights u cried for him.the moments u had with him.. ik everything stop pretending like u don't care u still miss him y/n

AUTHOR-

let's see what happens next ;)..♡