12 - Trivia: Seesaw

Faye

"Take your stuff. We're leaving. Now." he throws his cigarette in the fire and rushes inside without waiting for an answer.

I beg your pardon, asshole?

I watch him as he leaves, standing still in my place, trying hard not to laugh. Does he really think we're in a movie where he's using the demanding, arrogant tone, and I'd be there following him like a puppy?

Chill, mister Grey. You don't want to embarrass yourself.

I finish my beer and look for Jimin to take my phone back. He and Chaeyeong, whom I had no idea when she arrived, are sitting in the swing talking sweet nothing. I greet both of them, reaching out to pick up my phone, but instead, Jimin places another beer in my hand.

Well, that will work too.

"Bluebird, Jungkookie called you. I hope you don't mind, but I answered."

"Yeah, I already talked to him. I don't know what you said, but he came here looking quite mad." I look at him intensely, fiddling with my earring.

"Hold on. So, you're telling me he is here? Even mad?" Jimin's eyes are wide open, his mouth forming a smile. "Looks like I was right."

"Right with what?"

I question him baffled, but there is no time to get a proper answer because Jungkook is approaching us, looking angrier than before.

"What are you doing? I told you we are leaving." he looks at me with cold eyes.

"Why would you even imply I am coming with you just because you said 'we' are leaving.'" I retort, getting annoyed by his attitude.

Jimin and Chaeyeong look at us silently as if they are watching a soap opera. Jungkook lets out a bitter chuckle and takes some steps closer.

"Is this how you want it to be? Fine by me."

Confused by his answer, I roll my eyes, ready to turn around. Two seconds later, I feel his arms around my thighs, lifting me on his shoulder. No matter how much I try to get down, his grip only tightens around me, carrying me out of the house as our friends start laughing.

Accompanied by my loud swearing, we are outside Hobi's house, making our way to Jungkook's car. As he finally puts me down, I try to smooth down the top on my torso, and once I'm done, I slap him over his shoulder.