Chapter Ten.

"No, I have her... yes she is alive... no I can't do that..." Brock said into his phone as Odette opened her eyes slowly to see the bright light that is beaming in her eyes.

Odette stired on the cold concrete floor, trying to move her arms and legs when she realized she had no free movement of her limbs. She whined as she raised her head off of the floor. She froze as she heard Brock laughing at her while she tried to move. She felt her feet ache as she moved her ankles like that was going to help her in any way. She felt a tear slip down her face as she wiggled aimlessly on the ground, trying with everything in her power to move herself. Brock brought himself over to her face as he placed a shoe on the side of her head pushing her face down to the ground.

"No way Princess, you are mine now, I won't let you get away this time" He spoke as he bent down to smile at her as she cried out.

Brock put extra pressure on her head before he took a step back away from her while he laughed, like he was taunting her. It was working. She watched as he walked out of a door leaving her alone in the room she had been banned to for the time being. She tried her best to remember what happened to lead up to this moment, she remembered Peter, he walked her upstairs and then everything went fuzzy. She wasn't sure what happened but pure panic set in when she started to wonder about Peter and Natasha, she prayed that they were okay. She screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping that somehow someone would hear her. She screamed until her throat began to become sore, but she persisted and kept screaming anyways. She finally managed to push herself up into a sitting position trying to scan the room she was in, trying to find anything to help her plan her escape.

She couldn't see passed the blinding light that was infront of her, her eyes started to sting. She let the tears flow, scared and angry. She couldn't keep her mind away from her friends, she cried as she imagined them scared for her, or... dead. She imagined poor Peter blaiming himself for the actions, and beating himself up for letting this happen. She didn't blame him in the least, she didn't blame anyone. But one thing she knew for sure is that she was going to get out, alive. No matter what it took she would never stop fighting to get out of here, away from Brock.

She sat in the floor, crying and screaming occasionally, she felt like she was at the bottom of a well, and no one could hear her. She kept her eyes open for as long as she could before she felt exhaustion take over. She had a dream, about a man, she couldn't see his face. But she knew exactly who he was, she didn't know his name, but she could never forget those blue eyes that this man had. She smiled at him as he walked towards her, he opened his arms and she dove into his chest. But she never hit his chest, she kept falling. She watched as she fell down this dark hole, screaming for help. When all of a sudden a familiar voice called out to her, he called her pretty girl. Odette felt her body jolt against the wall as she opened her eyes.

"Bucky" She whispered to herself while tears flowed down her cheeks.

She imagined how he would react when he found out that she was gone, she imagined him acting angry like he did the times he saw her with Peter. She smiled as she remembered the first time she saw him in the records store. If anything was going to get her through this, it was the memories of him, what very little she had. Odette sniffled as she heard the door open to see Brock enter the room with another man behind him. She tried to push herself back into the corner but she was already to close o it, she wished the wall behind her would open up and swallow her.

"There she is" The older man spoke as he walked over to her crouching down to her level.

The man grabbed her chin as he turned her head to get a good look at her. She spit at him causing him to strike her across the face, she felt the blood in her mouth as she chuckled at him. He growled before he grasped her face in his hand, he stared at her with the most sinister stare she had ever seen in her life, she swallowed her fear and smiled at him. That seemed to anger the man more, he jerked her face to the side as he left go and rose back up to look at Brock.