Chapter Twenty-Seven.

"BUCKY! COME HERE! QUICKLY!" Odette yelled as she stood in the mirror, staring at herself. She heard footsteps stumbling up the stairs before a breathless Bucky came through the doorway, wide eyed and worried.

"What honey? Are you okay?" He asked quickly as he walked over to her, spinning her by her shoulders to examine her closely.

"I can't see my feet anymore. They are getting so big" she whispered happily.

Bucky sighed and pulled her into his arms, "Honey, I thought something was wrong. You scared me." He said relieved as he traced small circles on her back.

She snuggled in his arms as she cried... again. "Something is wrong Bucky. They are growing so fast and it makes me so sad." She whimpered.

Bucky smiled at her, "Oh sweetheart. Hey, look at me." He took his finger and pulled her chin up to meet his gaze. He wiped away a few stray tears that were still lingering on her cheeks. "You are so amazing, so beautiful. I am so damn lucky." He said pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

"I love you. So much. I know I haven't been the greatest to you, but you've been so patient with me. I - I can never say thank you for the way you have loved me through all of this..."

"You don't have to thank me, loving you is the best reward I could ever receive. Being loved by you, Avery, and the girls, oh man that is enough to make me smile everyday for the rest of my life." Bucky said as he brushed the tears away from her face.

Odette laid her head on his chest as he held her closely. Being almost 6 months pregnant has been a struggle, but thankfully with Bucky around it has been the most beautiful moment of her life. Ever since the gender reveal party time has blended together and suddenly she was 6 months pregnant, belly the size of a beachball and emotions that range from depressed to euphoric in no time at all. Bucky understood that the changes were normal and she had no control over it, he was the most understanding man that she had ever met.

"I love you so much prettygirl. Come on, let's get ready for the game." Bucky said as they walked towards Avery's room.

Since Avery has been in daycare, he practically begged for weeks to play basketball with the other boys. It didn't take long for Bucky and Odette to agree, they simply couldn't say no to him. They peered in the room as they saw him bouncing on the bed in his uniform as Bud watched him from the floor. Bucky smiled at the sight as he ran his hand over Odette's belly.

"In a few months, it will be three of them around here." He said quietly as he smiled down at her, watching her as she looked at Avery with nothing but admiration in her eyes.

She didn't respond as she smiled at Avery before he stopped and ran towards them. "Come on mommy! Dance with me!" He said as he grabbed her hand, pulling her into the room with him. He ran in circles around her as they laughed together, Bud jumped and yapped at them as they danced. Bucky stood at the side and watched the beautiful moment infront of him. His woman, his son and his two girls with their dog dancing around like crazy people, it was hands down one of his favorite moments ever.

"Okay Avery, we are gonna be late for your game. We gotta head to the gym." Odette said as she grabbed his hand, pulling him out of his room as he laughed.

As they rode towards the gym Avery rattled off in the backseat about the game and how everyone was coming to be there for him. Bucky and Odette listened to him ramble excitedly, answering when he wanted answers and listening when he didn't want answers.

"Mommy, am I going to be a good big brother?" He asked suddenly, breaking the basketball conversation.

Odette turned in her seat to look at him, smile plastered across her face. "You are going to be the best big brother ever Av, you already are." She said as he smiled proudly.

Odette meant every word she said to him, he was the best big brother ever. He helped Odette with everything around the house, he talked to the babies and made sure Odette was okay all the time. He was the best boy ever, and to say he was going to be the best big brother is an understatement. She woke up some mornings to see him laying on her stomach as he spoke softly to them and she would lay there just to hear his soft voice talking to them.

"Daddy did you hear that? I'm going to be the BEST"

Bucky chuckled at Avery's prideful comment.