Chapter Eleven.

Odette raised her head to see Brock standing in the corner across from her. "Brock, I seriously don't wanna fight with you today" she said as she rolled her head on her shoulders listening to the cracking noise her neck made as the joints popped in and out of place. Brock stayed silent for the remainder of the time he stood in the room with her. She simply laid her head back in the chair and stared at the ceiling, she was so tired of counting the same 100 tiles in the roof everyday. The sound of the door opening caused her to crain her neck to the side to see Alexander standing in the door with a smile on his face, "We've got him, he turned himself in" the words knocked the wind out of her chest.

'No, he couldn't have done that, Im gonna kill him myself' She thought to herself as Brock untied her from the chair.

"Time to see if it's really him" Brock said as he jerked on her arm, bringing her out of the door. The light from the sun temporarily blinded her as she tried to take in her surroundings. She heard people shouting and sounds all around her, as she opened her eyes she saw a man standing infront of her that in no way could be her Bucky.

"Soldat?" Pierce said as he walked towards Bucky. He didn't respond as the man got closer, he had a mask covering his mouth and his hair was all in his face. Pierce struck him across the face causing Odette to whimper in pain for him. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM" she shouted as Bucky slowly turned his head around to face her. Brock struck her across the face causing her to fall to the ground.

"Extraction, now" Pierce said to Bucky, causing him to walk over to her and grab her by the throat. She gasped as she watched his eyes and grabbed his hands. She saw him shake his head slightly and he glanced up, she glanced up to see a red figure burling down from the sky, James quickly grabbed her by the waist and threw her up into the air as Tony caught her.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Pierce said as Bucky turned around, pointing the pistol at him. He heard the sound of a gun safety click off behind his head, he smiled as he heard another gun shot and a thump to the ground. "One down, one more piece of shit to go" He whispered as he walked towards Pierce.

Suddenly Sam, Tony and Steve joined at his side. Pierce shook his head and laughed at the four of them. "Wow, mass murderer to hero, how convienient" He laughed out as James walked over to him still holding the gun to him. "You fucked with the wrong girl Pierce" he spoke before he fired 3 rounds into Pierce. He threw the mask at him and smiled to himself, before firing off one more round to be sure he was dead. Nat pulled him away from the two bodies before he completly tortured them "They are dead Buck" Nat said with a smile "Just making sure they are really gone this time" He said as he pulled off his vest and left it on the ground.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME TONY!!!" Odette yelled as Tony tried to hold her still from hitting him, she was gonna hurt herself, she didn't know that yet though. She turned and glared at him as he released his grip on her "calm down tiger, I'm here to help, not hurt" Tony said as he pushed himself back a bit.

"Where is Bucky? I have a few bones to pick with him" She replied as she whipped her head around to look for him. As she searched for him she caught glimpse of some famiiar faces walking towards her, well almost familiar. "Clint? Nat? Bruce? Peter?! What are you guys doing here and why are you guys dressed like that?" Odette said as she eyed them up and down several times. They all looked at eachother before looking back to their sweet friend and smiled weakly "Odette, um, we are... apart of the Avenegers"

Odette stared at them for a while before she doubled over in laughter. "No, no way" She said inbetween laughs and gasps. They all silently stare at her waiting for her to calm down. Once she realizes they aren't laughing with her, she freezes and doesn't say a single word to any of them. She stares at them for a while, praying for a got ya moment, but it never comes. As soon as she opens her mouth to speak, a familiar voice and nickname greet her ears.