Chapter Fourteen.

-Hey Siri, Play Exile by Taylor Swift & Bon Iver-
————————————————————————————

2 years later...

"O, come on we are going to be late for our shift!" Scarlette yelled as she grabbed her heels, heading for the door. Odette ran behind her, also grabbing her heels an shutting the door behind them. "He is gonna kill us, we have to hurry." Scar said as they headed down the stairs, bounding out of the apartment complex. "He will be fine, look we are gonna be just fine. You act like we live an hour away, it's a 10 minute walk" Odette said as they walked quickly down the sidewalk approaching the club, where her and Scar both worked nights.

Oh if people back home could see her now, they wouldn't recognize her. Odette is now a dancer for a club in downtown Flordia, which is a job she never would've imagined for herself. But nonetheless, here she is, running in a skimpy dress with heels in her hand. After she moved to Flordia, she met up with Scar, they instantly connected with eachother. Odette tried working side jobs, a few restaraunts, a few record stores. But with the cost of living being so high, she finally broke and turned to dancing. The owner, Loki hired her on the spot, she didn't even say anything but he hired her anyways, based solely on her looks.

"You will be briliant... I am sure of it, I need you on my stage..." He said to her as he eyed her up and down carefully. Initially, he creeped her out to no end, but he has been very supportive and protective of her since she started her about a year ago. She loved her job, it was a good enviroment everyone there was friendly and hardly any over touchy men. There has been a few here and there, but Loki ofcourse barred them from the club after they got too rough with her one time. She smiled as she saw they gold and green sign in the distance, The Bridge, was written in beautiful calligraphy. The sign was the brightest she had seen in all of Flordia, it sent the ambience for the club. She was expecting a run down club with dingy bars and poles, but it was actually a very well kept up place. The poles were gold, the stage was a shade of ember. The bar was well managed, no creepy bartenders to scare away customers which was a huge plus.

"YOU'RE ALMOST LATE PET" Loki yelled from outside the club, spotting the two women running full force into the club, completely bypassing him and making their way straight into the dressing room. "How mad do you think he is?" Odette whispered as she quickly threw on some makeup while shoving her heels on her feet. "I wouldn't worry about him, it's Frank you have to worry about. You know how protective he is over you" Scar said looking over her shoulder at Frank who was smirking at Odette from the door.

"Hey beautiful" Frank said as he made his way over to her station "Where were ya? I missed your beautiful face around here" He looped his arms around her waist as she continued to apply her makeup, trying to rush.