The forest

"What do you mean Dream is missing too?"

"It was reported by Punz."

Techno began to pace, how were so many people going missing so fast? He stopped and slammed his hands on the table. He was frustrated, his little brother and his friend were missing. He sat down in his chair.

"Techno, we will find them." Niki tried to reassure him.

"How?! We have no leads. We have nothing to point to where they are."

Niki looked at the map of the SMP that was taken from the museum. There had to be something, somewhere they hadn't looked. She remembered seeing Tommy grab Tubbo and then run away. Then a few days later, Dream went in the same direction.

"What about this forest." she pointed to it on the map.

"The one that leads to Pogtopia? Niki, I've looked there."

"No, not here exactly. Technobade, I saw Tommy and Tubbo before they vanished. They ran to this spot."

"So, you think that if we follow their steps, we can find them?"

"Yes!" Niki said with a hopeful smile

Techno's voices yelled and screamed at him. Save Tommy! Find him! What if he is hurt?! What if he died?! Save Tommy!

Techno mumbled to himself, "quiet, I will save him."

"The voices?" Niki asked. Techno nodded, he hated talking about them. He just hated them overall.

"The voices don't matter. We need to focus on finding them."

Niki's eyes filled with worry, "I know. But you need to rest. You told be before, they tire you out."

Techno shook his head. Niki was right, the voices did tire him out. However, he couldn't focus on that, not now. He needed to get Tommy home, he needed his brother to be safe. Taking a deep breath, Techno stood up. He stared at the map for a moment longer before making his way out of the ravine. Walking out of the dirt entrance, he looked at the forest.

He began to make his way back to Manberg. He needed to trace Tommy's steps.

Why did you have to run off? Couldn't you just wait for me. Techno thought. The voices began to repeat his own thoughts.

Returning to the festival stage, he looked at cage. Closing his eyes, he began to carefully remember the exact spots Tommy stepped. His cape swayed slowly as he moved. It was almost like a dance. With each step at the stage he could make out the way Tommy left through the forest. However with each step, he felt something was not right. Opening his eyes, he looked in the new direction. Over the roof of a building, a forest could slightly be made out.

"What is so different with this forest?" he mumbled to himself. The voices began to whisper. Some curious, others scared, but more angry. The forest looked normal. There was nothing ominous about it. With that in mind, the only thing that Techno and his voices thought of was Tommy was abducted. But then there was Dream and Wilbur. Both can fight well and could easily kill someone who was trying to take them. "This doesn't make sense. What took them..."

Slowly and cautiously, Techno began to make his way to the forest. Fences were placed at the entrance of the forest. Niki and Fundy had placed them with warning signs. Stepping over them, Techno walked through the forest. His hand rested on his blade, ready to be drawn and kill. For the first time, the voices were silent. They too, were on edge. As Techno walked deeper into the forest, he began to hear sounds. The sounds were different. More annoying than the sounds of the SMP. As the clearing came closer adn closer, Techno saw new buildings. More buildings were on the other side. It was a massive city.

"What is this place.." he questioned. Thinking, he turned around and traced his own steps through the forest. However, where the fences and signs were supposed to be stood a tall tree. "I know this was the way back." The voices began to panic. They were going into a hysterical state. "Calm, all of you. I will just camp out here. I, like you, do not trust this place. We will not enter till we gather more information about it."

The voices calmed at his words. Setting his sword down, he sat down. He used his cape as a blanket, draping it over himself. There was so much noise, it was exhausting. Techno closed his eyes, drifting off under the large tree.