:)

They all left for the mall. Bakugou continued to ask why Wilbur would want a toy salmon.

"Stop laughing!" Bakugou yelled, "Why does he want it!"

Tubbo and Quckity continued to laugh. Tommy tried to calm himself down. "Ok, ok. He has it because his wife is a shapeshifter. But it's a joke that we say he slept with a salmon."

Bakugou was speechless. Kirishima and Kaminari started to laugh, "Seriously?"

"Yeah, he's weird," Tommy added.

"I think weird is an understatement," Kirishima said.

After a bit, they came to the mall. Tubbo and Quakcity ran off with Kirishima and Kaminari. Bakugou and Tommy wanted to take their time. They walked, eyeing each store that they found interesting.

"Hey, how about we first buy you new shirts then we can look for accessories," Bakugou said.

"Sure." Tommy followed Bakugou to a store.

They looked around, seeing the different shirts.

A worker walked up to them," hello, is there anything you need help with?"

"No, we are just browsing," Bakugou said.

Tommy was looking at a shirt, but the voice sounded familiar. He looked up and eyed the worker. He had tall, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Wait, it couldn't be... Tommy thought. He had seen Dream without a mask once, it was during the duel. Tommy walked by the worker, trying to not look weird. He looked at his face.

The worker looked at him and smiled.

"You." Tommy said.

"Me." Dream responded.

"Why are you here?" Tommy tried to keep his anger in check.

"I was thrown here. After you and Tubbo decided to vanish for weeks, we tried to find you."

"I never asked for you to find me." Tommy glared. "I don't want you here, just leave."

Dream laughed, "Tommy, you never ask. You just take whatever you want."

Tommy stepped back, "No, you take whatever you want. You don't care about anyone."

"I care about the server."

"Do I now?" he gave Tommy a wicked smile.

Tommy felt the room grow cold, what was going on? He never felt this much fear for Dream before. Was it because he was on his last life and Dream wasn't? No, he has been on his last life for a while.

"Tommy, hey you ok?" Dream took a step forward.

Bakugou ran over, seeing Tommy panicked. "Tommy!" He turned and shoved Dream away, "It's ok. We don't have to buy anything, we can go back to the dorms."

Tommy nodded, what is going on? I've never panicked this much from Dream. He held on to Bakugou, the two walked out of the store.

"I'm sorry for all this." Tommy kept his gaze down.

"You don't have to apologize, you did nothing wrong," Bakugou reassured him. "Can I ask, who was the guy next to you?"

"That... that was Dream."

Bakugou froze. He burst out laughing, "Sorry, Sorry! It's funny how I imagined him to be this big villain and he works at a clothing store!"

Tommy looked at Bakugou and smiled, it was funny. Dream had so much power in the SMP. Now, being thrown into a new world, he has nothing.

Dream walked out of the back of the mall. He paced around, on call with someone, "Yes, it was him. No, he was with someone. Who? Some blonde kid, yeah he has spikey hair. Ok. Yes sir, I understand." His left hand twitched. A small amount of green sparks formed in the palm of his hand. "No, sir, I will not fail you. Yes, I will inform our spy. They will not be ready when I strike." His eyes began to glow green. A scythe formed in his hand.