Epilogue

"Do you know how hard it was to get you all past the guards!"

Shigaraki rolled his eyes, "It didn't matter in the end. We lost!"

"Now we have that new hero to worry about." Dabi spoke.

" I will deal with him, you just need to heal and get ready for the next attack." Walking out of the shadows, a hooded figure emerged. "I know how to deal with him."

Dabi and Shigaraki looked at each other. There was something in the tone of voice that gave them hope in winning the next fight.

"What is your next plan?"

"We just sent the others back home. They were the most of our troubles. This one, he will not be any trouble. I saw how he fought, he panicked and didn't know what he was doing."

"How do you know that?" Dabi questioned. "You were supposed to get us an easy win."

The figure walked closer to them, "This was just a hiccup in the plan. Trust me, with the portal now stable- we can get aid from their world."

"Wait, you said the boy panicked when fighting. Wasn't that because his friend was here?" Toga questioned, she sat on the couch with a few other villains. "If his friend is gone, won't he be more carefree?"

"You all need to trust me more. I got you in, didn't I? How was I supposed to know the pro heroes would get more help that fast."

"You go to the school, you should knw the defense systems better." Shigaraki snapped.

"Just because I go there, does not mean I know everything about the place."

Shigaraki rolled his eyes, he hated it when he gave him sass. Letting out a sigh, he turned around- now facing the bar. Staring at his drink, he was stuck on what had happened during the past few months. Several people arrived from another world that seemed to lack technology. However, instead it had magic and things this world did not have. Then, just as fast as they came, they went back to their world. Yet, the portal was still open and stable enough to keep it that way. Trailing off, his mind focused on the only one who stayed behind. Would he really be no trouble or will he cause more problems? His brother fought incredibly well and was clearly never defeated before. If that was this new kids teacher, then the league would need to try and get rid of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The snow fell gently on the forest floor. The sounds of the wildlife were quiet, only drowned out by the sounds of footsteps.

Techno trudgded through the snow. Looking at his map, he wanted to find a place to make his home. With the wars and L'Manburg gone, he could finally rest and live in peace. Looking up from the map, he stared at an open tundra. It was untouched by anyone due to it being so far from the main area. Smiling at his new home, he began to set his things down to begin the process of building his home.

Grabbing the logs, his mind began to wander. He knew Tommy was safe and happy where he was now. Yet, he still wanted to know if he was ok. He knew Tom would want to know the outcome of what happened, but it felt wrong to just write a letter about what happened. It felt more right to be able to show him and tell him in person. Setting the logs down, He began to plan out his house. He needed to be able to fit everything he needed.