This is goodbye

Tommy stared at his hands as WIlbur pushed the wheelchair. The doctors said it was ok for Tommy to leave his room, but he wasn't to walk for another week. Watching the tile floor under him, he wasn't sure what to say. Class 1A had helped him a lot and now he had to figure out a proper goodbye.

"Don't think too much about it." Wilbur said, "Just say whatever comes to mind."

"Easy for you to say, you're great at ditching others." Tommy mumbled. Looking up, Tommy saw they were now outside. Looking to the right of him, he saw the tree he had accidentally slept under. He had so many great memories here and he didn't want to leave them.

"Tommy!" Mine shouted. She was standing at the door with a few others. Running over to him, she gave him a tight hug. "I heard what happened, I'm so sorry."

Tommy wrapped his arms around her. "It's ok."

"No it's not. You lost a part of yourself." Kirishima spoke, he was standing next to Mina.

"I will be fine." Tommy smiled.

Mine stepped back from him, "Are you here to get your stuff?"

"Yeah." Tommy responded. He didn't like this at all. He wanted to stay here, but he couldn't leave Tubbo behind.

"Hey, extra!" Bakugou called from the door. "Get your stuff already!"

"BE NICE!" Mina shouted back.

Tommy let out a small laugh. It wasn't a shock Bakugou would be like this. Looking at WIlbur, "I can push myself now." Wilbur let the handles go. Tommy gripped the wheels and began to make his way to the doors.

"Wait, we can help you get up the steps." Mina said. Kirishima and herself lifted the chair and carried Tom up the few steps.

"Thanks." Tommy said before continuing into the dorms. Looking at everything, it felt like a void had opened in his chest. Going into the room he stayed in, he froze. Tommy really didn't want to leave. Yes, he knew Tubbo would miss him- but maybe they could find a way to visit each other. The server already didn't want him there. He was exiled from his nation and was living in a ravine.

Wilbur and Tubbo walked into the room. Seeing Tommy not touching any of his things, they knew what was going to happen.

"Tom," Tubbo spoke. Turning his head, Tommy looked to his best friend. "I will be ok."

"But-"

"Tom, you love this place and clearly don't want to leave. We won't force you to come with us." Wilbur spoke.

"Plus, since they figured out how to get the portal open, you can visit!" Tubbo smiled.

Looking at Tubbo, he knew this was hurting him. They had never been apart since the day they met. Tommy could feel himself wanting to cry, but kept it down. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"You're my best friend and I want you to be happy. Even if we are in two different worlds, we will stil be friends."

"Here, this is for you both." WIlbur smirked, pulling out two compasses. "I had Techno help me make them." Handing them to Tommy and Tubbo, they looked down at them. The compasses pointed to the other. On Tom's there was Tubbo's name engraved on it. For Tubbo it had Tommy's name on it. "You both can now know which way to go to see each other."

"Thanks Will."

The portal stood infront of them all. It's blue glow was reminiscent to the Nether portal.

"Ok, say your final goodbyes." a scientist spoke.

Tommy looked at Dream, "I won't miss you." Dream rolled his eyes before he was pushed into the portal.

"I'm going to miss you." Wilbur spoke.

"Are you crying?" Tommy scoffed.

"NO! It's just dust, I don't care that much for you gremlin child." Wilbur shot back.

Tommy rolled his eyes and gave Wilbur a hug. "I'm going to miss you, brother." he whispered.Stepping back, he watched Wilbur walk through the portal.

"Don't be too chaotic." Techno smiled. This was the first time in a while that Techno didn't wear his mask.

"No promises." Tommy laughed.

"Take this. You're gonna need a proper outfit as you defeat your enemies." Techno held out a box. "Don't open it till we are all gone."

"Ok, ok." Tommy said, taking hold of the box.

"Goodbye, Thesues." Techno smiled as he stepped through the portal.

Quackity smiled at Tommy. "Stay strong."

"Bye Big Q" Tommy said, with all the goodbyes he could feel a few tears forming. Watching Quackity walk through the portal hurt. He only had one more person to say goodbye to.

"Hey." Tubbo spoke, "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too, Bee boy." Tommy smiled, he could feel a single tear fall down his face. Wrapping his arms around Tubbo, he didn't want to let go.

"If you need anything, I'm a portal away." Tubbo laughed. Pulling away from Tommy, he saw they were both crying.

"You're so clingy." Tommy remarked.

Tubbo smiled, he didn't fight those words. Stepping closer to the portal, Tubbo looked back at Tommy before stepping through.

"Bye... Tubbo." Tommy whispered to himself.

Walking back to the dorms, Tommy held the box close to him. While staying here, Nezu had a room prepared for him. This would be his permanent dorm while he went to school.

Walking throught the halls, he opened the door to his room. The place was already decorated. Tommy looked around confused. He saw small notes on each item.

I know you love to look at yourself, so here is a big mirror- Big Q

BEES- tubbo

A proper weapon rack to display your might- Technoblade

My guitar. (Please don't break it)- Wilbur

Tommy smiled at everything. Setting the box down on his desk, he sat down and stared at it. Part of him didn't want to open it. Taking a deep breath, he began to unbox whatever was inside. Taking the top off, there was another note ontop of the packaging paper. Lifting the note, he began to read.

"Dear Theseus, You have really grown a lot from being here. Stay safe and defeat more enemies than me!- your big (and better) brother, Techno. P.S. I left instructions on how to clean this."

Tommy set the note down, he was more confused. Lifting the paper, he started inside the box. More tears began to swell up in his eyes. Techno had left him a duplicate of his outfit. Standing up, he lifted the outfit up. Setting it on his bed, he looked back to the box. There was something else. It was another box.

"What else did you give me?" Tommy laughed. Lifting up the second box, it felt heavier. Pushing the first box away he began to open the second one. Inside the box was a crown. It had small gems lining the sides. Its points had small decals engraved on all sides. There was yet another note next to the crown.

"Take care of yourself and know I love you so much Theseus. You are the best brother I could have ever asked for.Now show this world who is the real hero!"

Walking to the mirror, he stared at himself holding the crown. Placing it on his head, it was a perfect fit. Tommy smiled, he was a real hero now.