Socializing...Ew

"No, you are not the boss. You are just some intern Master wanted." Shigaraki snapped.

"Yeah, I'm an intern. Yet I've gathered more information than you ever have." Dream shot back.

Shigarki's hands itched to just grab his neck. "You really are annoying." he mumbled, knowing he really cannot win this argument.

"When we get Tommy, he is far worse than me." Dream laughed, walking to a bar stool.

"Why do you even want the kid?" Dabi asked, he sat at the bar drinking.

Dream smiled, "Reasons."

"Reasons? That's stupid." Dabi spoke. "You have to have some plan."

"Tommy is just someone that has caused my country a lot of harm and I want him to face justice for that."

Shigarki looked at Dream, "Wait, he is a villain?"

"Basically." Dream turned to face him. "He caused a lot of separation in the once very close community. He really destroyed and robbed a lot of things."

Shigaraki and Dabi looked at each other. How could a villain be staying with the heroes? Bigger question, why were they helping him?

"Now this makes things more interesting." Shigaraki smirked. "Clearly they don't know."

"Then we should tell them." Dabi spoke. "We need to inform the spy and Toga."

Shigaraki turned to Dabi, "Of course that is what it means." His voice was trying to sound demanding.

Dream stared off into the distance. He didn't want to join in their stupid conversation. He had his plan and that was all that mattered. Dream sighed, thinking about the possibilities that could make it all fail. There were the heroes, his new "friends", and who knows who else. Of course, there are the spies. Yet, he had his suspicions about them. Would they really help them with the plan or would they betray the league and stay with their hero friends?

~~~~~~~~~~

Techno woke up from the sounds of the new world, as did the voices. The voices all spoke at once, each one talking about something different. Rubbing his head, Techno stood up, he had lost track of time. Turning his attention to the sky, he saw the position of the sun.
"I was out for 1 hour." He mumbled to himself. Even with the short sleep, it felt wonderful to get some silence. Grabbing and sheathing his blade, he looked out to the city. Knowing Tommy and Tubbo, they went into the city looking for help. "Why did you have to make my life harder, Theseus."

Walking away from where he had entered the strange world, Techno began to wonder about the city. Every person he passed looked different. Some looked to be a mix of human and animal, while others seemed 'normal'. Continuing down the cement path, he found himself somewhat lost. The voices left their quiet whispers and began to yell. They screamed at him, telling him to go one way. Rolling his eyes, he turned left. Walking more, Techno began to scan the buildings. They were a lot taller than the ones in Manberg. Though, they did resemble Eret's tower. The absurd height and the unneeded amount of details.

"What a waste of materials." he spoke under his breath. "A potato farm would have taken less time and would give you something you actually need."

The more Techno walked, the more he felt lost. The buildings around him all looked and felt the same. There was nothing for him to find that stood out. Of course Tommy and Tubbo would be the ones to find the one place that would make it impossible for me to find. With his own thoughts and the voices all talking about different things, it made him more frustrated. I guess I have to... socialize...

"Excuse me," Techno walked up to two girls who held many bags in their arms. The two looked at him.

"Yeah?" One responded, she had pink skin and messy pink hair. She had two horn-like things poking out of her hair.

"I do apologize for my intrusion, but I am lost. I'm looking for my little brother."

"Oh, what does he look like?" the other asked. She had short dark hair with some kind of wire hanging from her ears.

Techno smiled, "He has fluffy blonde hair and blue eyes. He can be loud and should be with his friend."

The two girls looked at each other then back to Techno. "What's his name?" the first girl asked. She seemed hesitant about something, as if she knew something but wanted to hide it.

"His name is Th-.. Tommy. His friend is named Tubbo."