Villain or hero

Dream sat on the old couch the villains had clear just picked off the side of the road. So many things had changed since their last meeting. Dream had continued to act as a civilian, working at the mall and even getting a small apartment. However, something was going on inside the hero academy. He had walked past the building that day and heard commotion. He was unsure if someone else from his home had entered this world as well. Home. Dream knew if he missed the SMP. So did Tommy and Tubbo.

"What are you thinking about?" Dabi asked, his tone was soft yet still somehow villainous. While Dream was deep in his thoughts, Dabi had moved over to him.

"Just thinking of my home."

"Do you miss it?"

"Of course. But, I need to deal with this first." Dream's tone became more stern. "If I can just get Tommy, then figure a way out- everything will be perfect. Have we gotten any more information from the spy?"

Dabi looked down, seemingly disappointed. "There has been nothing from them."

"Why? Didn't you say they were good at that?" Dream mocked. "What happened to the 'oh they will give us all that we need' attitude?"

~~~~~~

"We can see him talking to Aizawa, mic, and midnight." Kirishima said, his tone was more curious than scared.

"Dang, that was fast." Jiro spoke. "They really wanted to get him."

"I just want to see them fight!" Kaminari jumped, "Like, Aizawa and Mic are a great duo! He doesn't have a chance!"

"It's a bit unfair for a fight." Mina spoke, trying to sound more compassionate due to Tommy being there.

Tommy wanted to laugh. Techno losing a fight? Please, he could face a whole army and win. Techno and his voices loved the thrill of a fight and Tommy knew if it escalated to that- the heroes would die. Of course this is the one time Tubbo and Quackity decide to stay in the dorms.

Staring down at Techno, Tommy could feel a smile grow on his face. As much as he may seem scared or angry at his brother, he still missed being in his presence. "I think you mean it would be unfair for the heroes." Tommy finally spoke.

"WhAAAAAAT?!" Kaminari yelled, "It's three against one!"

"Yeah, it makes it fun for him. Just watch."

The group leaned closer to the window, watching the interaction. From the window, Techno could be seen slicing Mic's hair. His body froze as Aizawa's scarf latched onto his arm.

"What are they saying?" Kaminari whined.

"How are we supposed to know?" Mina spoke, "My quirk is acid, not super hearing!"

"Guys, look!" Kirishima shushed them both, pointing to the window. Returning their attention to the interaction outside, Techno and Aizawa seemed to be having an argument. Both looked to be angry, though it was hard to determine Techno's emotions due to his skull mask. "Wait, Tom, why do you call him Technoblade?"

"What's with the mask?" Jiro asked.

"Oh," turning to the two, Tommy had to think. He had never asked why his brother wore the mask. The only thing he could think of was that it helped him calm the voices. That or because it made Techo look terrifying in battle. As for his name, that was something he had just always had. "Well, the mask is just for looks and that's just his name."

"Wait, so your dad actually named him, Technoblade?" Jiro raised her brow.

"Yeah." Tommy wasn't surprised by the surprise or skepticism. Most of the people from the SMP had strange names. "It's pretty normal to have kinda a strange name. I mean look at Quackity or Tubbo."