Where are we?

Screams scattered through the land as fireworks were let off. A once beautiful day has turned into a nightmare. No one could have ever expected the festival to go this poorly.

Tommy ran through the forest. The only thing on his mind was to get his best friend somewhere safe. Tommy ran as fast as he could, he knew he had little time.

"It's going to be ok." his voice was shaky, barely able to keep his composure." you will be ok Tubbo."

Tubbo looks at the trees, his head feeling immense pain. He could only piece small memories together to figure out what happened.

The forest began to slowly grow smaller and smaller. Tommy began to slow his pace. These were not the same trees as before. They were in a totally new forest. But how? He knew where Pogtopia was, he knew he went the right way.

"W-what is going on?" Tubbo stuttered.

"Sh, I need to think," Tommy responded. "This isn't right. Where... where is the ravine?"

He began to walk slowly and cautiously.

"Tommy, you can put me down now. We are far away from Manburg." Tubbo said stubbornly. He was now mostly back to his senses. Tommy rolled his eyes, setting his friend down.

"Well, I'm sorry I was trying to get you help," responded Tommy. He pulls his sword out, "we need to keep moving. I know the ravine is around here somewhere."

"You got us lost?" Tubbo shouted.

"No, not lost. Just, I need to remember where it is."

"Tom, that is the definition of being lost."

Tubbo stands up, his legs ache from standing for so long at the festival. He looks around, he has been to Pogtopia many times and this was not the forest.

"I think it's this way," Tommy says, pointing east.

"Ok, if you say so," Tubbo responds unsure.

The two begin walking east, both gripping their swords for dear life. The forest trees begin to scatter more and more. However, instead of the sounds of water, they hear people. A lot of people, almost like a huge city. Tommy looks out.

"Tom, where are we?"

"I have no idea."

A large city is placed where Pogtopia should be. It looks beautiful, however, it's loud. Large moving things are scattered about. Each one creates a weird sound.

"Tommy, what are those things?" Tubbo asked, covering his ears.

"I have no idea. Maybe we should try to find someone to ask for help."

"Tom, that might be the smartest thing you have ever said."
"Oh shut up!" he rolls his eyes, "Come on. I don't want to be in the forest any longer."

Tubbo nods in agreement. His hand traces the bandages on his face. The sound of fireworks goes on in his head. The sound of Tommy screaming at Technoblade. Then nothing, he felt nothing for a while. He thought he was dead, but when he gained consciousness again, he was with Tommy.

Tommy begins to lead Tubbo down, taking his hand so he does not trip. Each step is an act of faith that the rocks won't break under them. After what felt like years, they made it down into the city. Tubbo had to cover his ears, the noises were too much. Tom tightened his grip on Tubbo's hand. He did not want to risk anything.

They walked around, looking for any sign of normality, but it was so different. Everything was, there were no farms, no horses, all of it was metal. It was confusing and weird for the two. A loud explosion goes off, people begin crowding together to watch a fight. Tommy andTubbo pushed past many people, soo getting to the front of the crowd. A fight had broken out, it was with many people. Yet their fighting style was so different. They did not use swords and tridents. They all had different powers, each person using them to help them fight.