The battle

*1A students are fighting the league of villains*

"Tommy stayed here with Wilbur-" Techno began.

"No, I'm going to fight. I've survived without the both of you for a long time." Tommy shot back. Running out of the room, he looked down the hall. Many students were now running away from the sound. A few were carrying students that were hit by the initial explosion. "What is going on?" Tommy asked a student running past him.

"The League is attacking, we need to evacuate." The student yelled.

Looking to the attack, Tommy began to run towards it. The last time he saw Tubbo was by the attack. His mind began to race, Tubbo was on his last life and he didn't want to lose his best friend. As he ran, smoke and dust began to surround him. Waving his hand to try and clear the air, Tommy began to cough. "Tubbo? Tubbo, are you here?"

"Oh Tom, you should have known that I would find you." a voice spoke, it was Dream. His voice felt like nails on a chalkboard to Tommy.

"Tommy?" Tubbo called, but his voice seemed to be in every direction.

"Tubbo?!" Tommy desperately called out. His wings folded close to his back.

"Don't make too much noise." Dream's voice began to get louder. "You know I hate it when you yell."

"Don't tell me what to do!" Tommy yelled, "You know I hate it when you talk!" Tommy spun his head around, scanning the smoke. "Come out and face me you green teletubby!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching Tommy run down the hall, Techno looked back at Wilbur.

"He's grown up so much." Wilbur spoke.

"He still needs us." Techno added. The voices all began to yell about keeping Tommy safe. "I'm going to follow him." Techno began to make his way down the hall. He didn't care to look back, he knew Wilbur was right behind him. Techno knew he wasn't the perfect brother, but he knew he could keep Tommy safe right now. The sound of Tommy's voice echoed through the hall. He sounded scared, but quickly masked it with his insults. Techno stayed on the outside of the smoke, scanning the area. Knowing that Dream was here, he wanted to try and spot him.

"I will go around to the other side." Wilbur whispered to Techno.

"Ok, shout if you see him." Techno responded. He continued to scan the smoke. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw the smallest green piece of clothing. Running into the smoke, he jumped with his sword in hand. Landing, he swung his blade at Dream- hitting his blade. The sound of metal rang through the hall.

"Techno?! When did you get here?" Dream questioned. From an outside view, their masks hid their faces. To Techno, Dream was easy to read. His smile mask gave too much away.

"You are trying to attack my brother." Techno responded, the voices in his mind screamed for blood.

Swiping the blade away, Dream was pushed back. "You know Tommy needs to learn that he can't get everything he wants."

"I believe he knows that, he just wants to prove you wrong." Techno narrowed his eyes. He swung his blade at Dream once again. In his off hand, he pulled out his trident. Jumping back, he threw the weapon at Dream. The prongs flew past Dream's face.

"You would kill your friend?" Dream scowled.

"Dream, you of all people should know they demand blood" Techno spoke as the trident flew back to his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listening for anything, Tommy began to slowly walk around. He spun around when he heard Techno. "No, focus. You need to find Tubbo." Turning around, he began to walk. With each step, the smoke around him began to disappear. The school slowly began to come back into view. The descruction was devastating, far worse than what he had expected. The south wall was completely blown out and many students were fighting villains or nomus. Tommy could feel his mind panic. What if Tubbo didn't make it? What if he was stuck under the ruble? Tommy forced himself to shove the thoughts to the back of his mind. He would be useless if all he did was stand and overthink. Plus, he faced death before, this was nothing new to him.

"Tubbo? Big Q?" Tommy called as he walked around. He needed to get them out and fast.

"Tom?" Tubbo's voice was faint, but it brought relief to Tom.

"Tubbs, where are you?" Tommy called out again.

"Over here!" Tubbo's voice seemed to grow louder as Tommy walked. His eyes scanned the battlefield, looking for any sign of his friend.

Tubbo was kneeling down, he looked to have no fatal wounds. Tommy ran to him, pulling him into a hug. Within seconds, Tommy pulled himself off. He didn't want Tubbo to turn the table and call him clingy. "I'm happy your ok." Tommy spoke.

"And you call me clingy?" Tubbo laughed.

"Shut up. Have you seen Big Q?"

"I saw him helping other students evacuate." Tubbo responded.

"Ok, at least he is alive. Let's get you out of here." Tommy smiled as he helped Tubbo up. They both began to sneak past the students who were fighting. "The hardest part will be sneaking past Dream and Techno." Tubbo nodded. It was strange for him seeing Tom be so calm and mature. Though, it wasn't too far off. They both were stranded in a strange world and had to adapt to survive.

Techno and Dream were both fighting at full strength. Their weapons clashed, creating sparks arounf them. This fight could last ages with both being incredibly skilled. In the corner of Tecno's eye, he could see Tommy and Tubbo sneaking away. With them nearly out of the fight, he needed to keep Dream distracted enough to not see them.

"This could go on forever, Techno. Give up!" Dream shot, pushing Techno back.

"I have eternity to fight you!" Techno growled, "I thought you were fine. You weren't on any side. But this goes too far."

"Tommy has created too many problems for the server. Being here has let me think about it all." Dream snapped.

"He's a kid!" Techno yelled, "He's going to make mistakes!"

With Techno distracted by Dream, he hadn't noticed that the smoke didn't conseal Tommy and Tubbo.

Dream's eyes shot over to Tommy. He knew Techno would never let him get close enough to use his scythe. However, he was still in range for his bow.

Pulling out his bow, Dream pulled the arrow back. Instead of aiming for the target, he aimed at Tubbo. Dream released the arrow, watching it cut through the air. Seeing the arrow go for Tubbo, Tommy covered Tubbo with his wings. The arrow hit Tommy in the joint of his wing. With the blow, Dream laughed- distracted by his small victory, Techno appeared behind him. HItting him over the head with the end of his sword, Dream fell unconscious.

"Never get distracted in batte, Dream" Techno spoke.