We need better security. Like seriously, why is it so bad?

"His name is Th-.. Tommy. His friend is named Tubbo." The words fell out of his mouth, yet the world felt like it fell down on them. Mina and Jiro stared at each other before returning their gaze to the man.

"I think we can help. Just come with us." Mina spoke, her tone shifted. Her once bubbly attitude was gone. Now, she held a reserved and more cautious tone. The man gave a small nod to them. Both Mina and Jiro began to walk back to campus with the man following them.

"Do you really think this is his brother?" Jiro whispered.

"I have no idea. He never really gave us a description." Mina whispered back. "The best thing we can do is let Sensei know." Jiro gave Mina an uncertain look before nodding in agreement.

~~~~~~

Following the girls, Techno felt off. Their low whispers and small glances to him, made things feel dangerous. Of course, it was dangerous, he was in a world he didn't know and following people he doesn't know. The unsettling feeling continued to set in, the voices began speak up. Every tone was different, but it was all the same words. Be ready to kill.

The walk was only a few minutes before they reached a very weird building. The walls looked to be all glass.

"Here we are." The girl with pink hair spoke. Her tone gave the obvious fear Techno was used to. "If you can wait here, I can see if he is free to come see you."

Techno gave her a small nod as he saw the girl grab the other girl and run off. Seeing the two run away, Techno took this as a chance to scout the site. He began to scan the walls and what they were made of. Concrete, not the best for protection. Obsidian would have been better. He continued to walk around the front of the building. The many windows drew his attention. Now that is horrible. Seeing as this world may be more advanced, I'm surprised no one found something to break those from a long distance. He continued his scan, before he knew it- he was back where he started.

"Grab him!" A voice shouted. Within seconds, three adults where surrounding him.

"Eraser, you need to talk to your students about bringing people here." A man spoke. Techno was not worried about any fight. He was more confused on how his hair was being held up.

"I know, I know. More importantly, who are you villain?"

Villain. Technoblade had been called many many names, but villain- he had not heard that one in a long time.

"Why not just cuff him and bring him to the police?" The man with weird hair spoke.

"We don't know his quirk." The other adult spoke. It was a woman. Her clothing was more on the suggestive side.

Techno rolled his eyes from all their talk. Yet, the way they spoke of 'quirks', it made the voices curious. "What the heck is a quirk?" Techno finally spoke.

"Do you know Tommy?" Eraser spoke, his eyes hidden by yellow goggles.

" Why does it matter?"

Eraser whipped his scarf around, wrapping it around Techno's body. "Answer the question." His voice grew more stern.

Do not play stupid! They will kill you! Kill them! E

Techno's voices screamed at him. "Yes, I know him!" He shot back at Eraser. He was not mad or annoyed at these people, the voices were the annoyance. They seemed to only want to speak at the worst times.

Eraser raised a brow, "Really?"

"What do you want me to say? You asked a question that anyone can lie about." The others knew he was right. Asking if he knew someone, Techno could say yes to any name they gave. If he said yes, were they just going to let him go? From the structure of the building, he had a feeling the security was bad. However, seeing how these people acted, it was far worse. If they had been letting in random people in, they could be attacked at any minute. "Was asking if I knew Tommy the only way you were going to determine if I was a threat?"