What are you doing here?!

Weeks passed since Tommy and Tubbo came to UA. So many students try to ask them about their home, yet they continue to change the subject each time. Bakugou watched them from afar, secretly making sure no one would talk bad about them.

The lunch bell rang, and many students walked down to the cafeteria. Tommy and Tubbo walked down with Kirishima and Kaminari.

"So, after lunch, we are going to head to the gym and train," Kirishima said.

"Yeah! You can come with us if you want."

"Tubbs? What do you want to do?" Tom asked Tubbo with a smile.

"OF COURSE!" Tubbo answered with a grin.

Tommy and Tubbo sat with Kirishima and Kaminari. Bakugou, Mina, and Sero sat with them.

"I can't believe it's only been a few weeks since you two came here!" Mina said with a smile.

"Yeah! Time flies!" Tubbo said, stuffing his face with food.

"Do you miss L'Manburg?" Sero asked.

Tubbo looked to Tommy. Their eyes meet and lock for only a mere second, but to them, it felt like hours. L'Manburg, was indeed where they came from and they proudly said it. However, recently, it only felt like a lucid dream that they could never return to.

"Well, yeah of course we do." Tommy said finally.

"Has Principal Nezu or Aizawa Sensai found a way to help you back?"

"No.... not yet." Tommy looked down at his food. Everything to him tasted weird, but he ate it so Tubbo would not worry.

"Yo, extras. When are you going to the gym to train?" Bakugou chimed in.

"Oh, actually in a few minutes," Kirishima said.

Mina looked at Bakugou, she knew he was protecting them. "Ok! Come on, we should start to head out before the other classes get there before us!"

The group nodded in agreement. Tommy stood up, throwing the rest of his food away. Tubbo and Tommy followed the others down the hall and to the gym. Bakugou and Kirishima went to the punching bags. Mina went to the yoga mats. Sero and Kaminari walked to the target practice. Tommy and Tubbo went to the open floor. They knew their training style was more dangerous than everyone else's. Both of the boys drew their swords.

"Tom, do you think they will try to interfere?" Tubbo asked with a grin.

"Maybe, they are used to practicing their quirks on dummies," Tommy said with a laugh.

"Ok! Ready?"

"Of course," Tommy responded with a grin. His eyes were now locked on Tubbo.

The two engage in a fight. The metal of their swords clashes together. Tubbo swings his blade across Tommy's side. Tommy glared, blood dripping down his side, he swings down at Tubbo's feet. Tubbo loses his balance and falls onto his back.

Everyone turns and looks at them.

Mina runs over, "Tommy, what are you doing?!"

Tubbo looks at Mina. The two burst out in laughter. Tommy fell to his knees, still laughing.

"What?" Mina asked. Sero walked up to them.

"Sorry! Sorry! This is just how we train." Tommy said, wiping a small tear away.

"Really?" Sero asked, his voice showing how skeptical he feels.

Tubbo sat up, pulling a small bottle out. The bottle was filled with a pink liquid. Tubbo drank a bit, and all his wounds and injuries begin to heal and fade.

"Tom, take this." Tubbo handed Tommy the bottle.

Tommy drank the rest of the liquid. All his injuries vanished. Tommy stood up, his hand extended down to Tubbo. With a smile, Tubbo took his hand and stood up.

"You train with real weapons?" Sero asked.

" Isn't that, like, dangerous."

Tommy took out a sharpener for his sword, "Well yeah, it's dangerous. But it's helpined up prepare me for real fights."

Bakugou simply watched their conversation. He didn't want to intrude on it, so he continued training.

Alarms began to blare through the whole campus. Over the loudspeaker, "Attention students, there are villains on the premises. All pro heroes report to the main entrance immediately"

"Crap, we have to go! We might be able to help!" Kirishima said.

"Ok!" Tommy said, his grip tightening around his blade, "Tubbo, make sure you have your potions!"

Tubbo nodded and they all ran out. Baugou ran ahead, he wanted to get there first. They began to approach where the speaker said they were. The main entrance was demolished. Many of the proheroes were already fighting villains. However, more and more came in. A few looked inhuman. They looked like monsters.

"Oi! Kirishima get the injured out of here!" Bakugou yelled.

"You got it!" Kirishima said with an eager nod.

Tommy and Tubbo ran into the fight. Tommy began to fight a villain, he made sre all his own attacks were not fatal. Tubbo did the same as Tommy. However, Tubbo helped a few injured people out of the way.

Another explosion went off near Tubbo. He flew back, hitting his head on debris. Tommy's eyes widened, without a second thought he ran to his friend. Tommy looked at the explosion.

"Well well." a familiar voice came from the smoke, "You are here as well?"

"Wait.." Tommy stuttered, "What are you doing here?!"