Dinner with Zayn

Afra's Pov

I took some chocolate pastry, cupcakes,and ice-cream on my plate.I wad interrupted by someone coughing.I turned around who is standing behind me.I was stunned by seeing him.

"Hi Zayn,What are you doing over here? I mean What you need?"I asked.

"Hi Miss,Umm I am actually bored right now as I don't have anyone to accompany me.Would you please give me company tonight?"Zayn asked.

"Yeah Sure.By the way I'm Miss Afra Sarang "I shaked hand with him.

"I guess you like desserts alot "He asked seeing my plate.

"Hahahah Yeah It's my favourite.Since Childhood I love to eat sweets more.My sister is dietitian she scold me not to eat sweet much but I consume more sweets.I am trying each and every dessert over here.See your plates it's empty I should add some desserts for you "I said.

"No But I'm not big fan of desserts.I ate starters and main coarse so I'm full "He said.

"Oh!!I ate starter I'm full but I love desserts so I kept little space in tummy.I am glad someone is here with me.My friends they are busy and leave me alone.I was dying of hunger so I left them and came to food section.I guess most of them are near stage area.People enjoying drinking no-one is foodie like me.It's empty right now but after hour it would be full of people.Everyone would attacked on food.Oh!!Sorry I speak lot I need to zipped my mouth or you'll bored of my blabbering and leave me alone "I laughed

"No I won't do like this.You speak really good.It's rare to find precious gems like you.I am so lucky I met you today."He said.

"Thank you"I blushed.

"Oh!! Why we are standing we should go and sit.This heels are hurting my foot badly "I said to divert our conversation.

We sat down on table just two of us.

"Mr Malik I know there are millions of fans How do you feel it?At start I guess you would be liking but now it would be boring and your privacy get ruined .To be honest I like be nobody in world.My family is enough for me to take care of me.They are my world "I said.

"Miss Sarang Yes at start I was liking fame but now it's boring.I lost myself somewhere.Anyways ,How many family members Do you have?"He asked.

"First you won't call me Miss Sarang.You can call me Afra or Afy your choice.In my family I have one father,one mother,one sister and one brother "I said.

"Okay Afy!In whose family,Have 2-5 father -mother "He asked.I laughed at his phrase.

"Oh!!Sorry!! It's my habit to say one mother father and before also my friend taunt me about it.Tell me about your family.I don't know much about your family and anything besides you are from famous band One direction.In One Direction,Liam Payne has my heart.He is so handsome "I said.

Zayn rolled his eyes when I was talking about Liam.He clear his throat.

"In My family,My Mom,Dad and three sister I have.One elder sister Doniya and two younger sister waliyha and safaa.They would be delighted to meet you"He said.

"Aww Cute family you have.I would love to meet them.I..."I was talking but James tapped on my shoulder to interrupt me in conversation.

"Afy I was looking around for you.Where were you?"James asked

"I told to Sophia and laura.I couldn't find you so I came to buffet section.Anyways Meet Zayn.Zayn He is James.He worked in finance team.He is my friend at workplace too."I said.

I run away when seeing James at party.I don't want him to stalk me while eating.I can't stand his flirt tonight.It's almost full for today.

Zayn and James shake hands as they were some rivals.Sharing glares to each other.We sat down.I am sitting between two.I don't know it's silence.

"Guys!! What conversation we should talk?I am out of topic now 'I tried to start some conversation.

"Oh!!Afy you'll never be out of topic I would know that.You are good at speaking."James said while holding my hands.He is pretending like we are dating.

I took my hand behind I am feeling uncomfortable right now.Where is Sophie and Laura what the hell they are doing?

"Yeah James!!What are your plans for weekend?"I asked him to divert conversation so this intensity between three would be over.

"If you come with me then I can have great weekend with you"James said.

I glared at him.Stop his non-sense or I'll kill him.

"No Thanks James but you already know My weekend is always booked with my bestie Katy.Zayn What are your plans?"I asked him so he won't be bored between us.

"Hmmm Nothing Much.Planning to visit my family "He said.

"Oh!!That Sound Great!"I said.

We three got interrupted by Sophia and Laura.Finally they save me.I goodbye to Zayn and James.I go and joined with my Ladies gang.

Sophia,James,Laura and I drove back to our respective home.

Finally Party Over.Weekend start.Happy Weekend.