Working Day 1

Afra's POV:
I woke up today alone at bed. I was cooled down as compared to past night.I need to freshen up myself and get ready for work even it's work from home but you should look presentable.I got ready for my Day 1 at work after marriage.

I got ready for my Day 1 at work after marriage

I went downstairs to had my breakfast.I had good half and hour to had breakfast.

I started my Laptop at studying room.Zayn was not at home.I was glad for it.

It was peace at home.I don't like Live annoying disturbance around me.Leave his topic.I need to focus on my job.It's Time to prove myself.

"Hi Good Morning, Welcome On Board"One of our HR said.

"Hi Good Morning,Thank you for your warm wishes. It's my pleasure to reining again at our firm. It's nice to see your faces again.Thank you once again."I said to her.

"Meet your trainer,Sia.She will explain you all about your new position."She said.

"Hi Good Morning Sia, Nice to meet you.It would be my pleasure to learn lots of things from you"I told her.

"Very Good Morning,We will catch up after this call."She said.

I greeted others and it was around 1 hour meeting.

Now there is many compliance training to finish.

I had conversation with my old colleagues.

Sia called and started giving me introduction today about work.She explained me for one hour.

Now it was Lunch time.I was missing office time going for lunch at pantry and had conversation with my office friends.

I went downstairs.I greeted to Ancy.

"What's special for lunch?"I asked her.

"We made Chicken Pulao (Rice)."She said.

"Oh!! Wow!! That's Great I would love to have it."I exclaimed.

I could smell aroma of Pulao it hits my nostrils.I had my lunch. Zayn didn't came home for lunch.

No, I'm not missing,maybe used to of his presence near me.

I went back to study room.No work much today as it's first day.I was working on my E-learning.Finishing all E-learning course.

It's evening 5:30 pm.It's time for Day off. I was feeling good to be tired with work rather than sitting ideally.

I took long bath, feeling good in bath tub.May all my stress blew away.I started playing music singing along.I am bad Singer though I'll sing who cares about World's thought.

After long One hour in tub ,My Body felt relaxed and happy.I wrapped towel over my body.

Zayn was sitting on bed working on his laptop. He looked up at me from top to bottom.I ignore his look and took out my night dress and went inside washroom and changed into comfy PJ.

I went downstairs and had my dinner.I was hungry like hell.

I went to bedroom Zayn still working on his laptop.I am bored need to do something for entertainment.I searched for some movie but not getting any movie.I decided to watch Twilight once again.I love Vampires.

I switched on TV and layed beside Zayn on bed.

"Would you please switch off the TV? It's Disturbing me."He requested.

I ignored him and increase volume so I can't hear his voice.

"I said switch off TV I am unable to concentrate on my work."He said.

I glared at him and continue watching my movie.After job, person require some relaxation.I am not workaholic like him who can can work 24*7 and live like old man.

He took remote and switched off TV. Tears started rolling down but I wiped it I won't be weak in front of Monster.

I started watching videos on YouTube without using Headphones to annoy him more so he can leave room.

Watching Top 10 Handsome Men in the world Video and I was praising each men,He was getting jealous it was looking so cute.He didn't utter a word and left for study room.

I like this change Zayn as calm one.If he would be like this good one then he will be forgiven soon.

I started watching Twilight movie.

While watching I slept in middle of movie.

In midnight, after long working day Zayn came and slept beside me.He hugged me tightly and pulled me closer to him.He rested his head on my shoulder and relaxed himself.

Next Morning.

I woke up and struggling to get out of zayn's grip.This men is strong even while sleeping.

"Zayn"I called him.

He just hmm like he is enjoying sweet dream.

"Zayn Please loosen your grip I need to go to washroom."I said him.

"Sleep more baby"He said and digged my head in his chest.

"Zayn I need to use Washroom urgently.Nature Call.Please Let me Go or else I don't mind to do on bed"I threatened him and he loosen his grip.

Here I know how to handle him.I freshen up myself and got ready for working day.

Zayn too left home for his work.Anyways I am glad I can do atleast work from home rather than sitting ideally and become doll of Zayn.

Whole normal day routine started.Training then work.I am enjoying to work as director it's less work than intern I felt.Only you need to give approvals that's it other work will be done by down level management team.

I closed my Laptop at 5 pm.I freshen up myself and started preparing dinner for us.

Anyways now I'm cool down I can forgive Zayn.He atleast brought my family for my happiness.

It took an hour to cook Kebab.I am not good cook anyways atleast I tried to cook.Main course and dessert were prepared by maid.

Zayn came back at home.

"Welcome Back Zayn" I greeted him.

"You may freshen up.I will set dinning table for us "I said.

He came back changed into comfort Tshirt and trouser.

"I cooked kebab today.Try it and tell me how does it taste.I am sure I'm not good chef but I tried "I said,He ate and waiting for his response

"Yummy It's Delicious"He took more 4 kebab.I was glad he liked it.

We both started having dinner.I serve him.I don't need any maid around us.

"Zayn I'm sorry for day before yesterday.I was angry on that time that you lied to my parents without informing me anyhow you tried best not to ruined my image.I am sorry for behaving badly with you"I said to him.

"It's ok.Did you forgive me? "he asked.I nodded.

We were having conversation on our daily.How's work going on and all stuff.

He is singer and started his own company.He does import export trading.I took chance and took contract from him for logistics and supply chain service required.I gained one customer in Day 2 of my work.

"Zayn if any of your friends required logistics service asked them to contact me" I asked him.

"Afra Stop your trading at home."He scolded.I laughed now it's easier for me to grow my company.

I will get lots of customer from Zayn. One thought come to my mind.He is singer and his company start-up is new How he can have luxury life like King and anything in just snap of his finger.