Baby Malik Arrival

Afra's POV

It's a midnight.My stomach started paining.I woke up.I felt weak even to move my hand.My water broke.

"Zayn Wake-up!" I started waking him up.

Thank God He is there beside me today.

"Zayn Wake-up Quickly" I said loudly.

He slowly woke up.

"Hey Are you Okay?" He asked.

"No I am not okay because of you.My water broke.It's paining like hell.Don't ever touch me again.I won't survive next time" I yelled

He called doctor and nurse at our room.

He made me walk bit it would be easier to get Baby out normally.

I layed on bed Zayn was beside me.I hold his Hand.

"Mrs Malik take breath slowly and push" Doctor instructed.

I followed her instructions.I squeezed Zayn's palm whenever pushing.

"Zayn I can't do it.I am tired" I told him

"Be Strong for our Baby!! Try again.Don't give up like you didn't give up escape from me.I know you are strongest women I ever seen." He said.

He caressed my head to make me relaxed.

I regained energy and started pushing back with whole energy.Finally My Baby Came out.Tear rolled down on my cheeks.

"Love We did it.We did it" He said with a bright smile.I nodded.

His smile was priceless.He looks hot while smiling.

Zayn went to doctor took our baby in our hand and brought near me.Finally My Baby arrived.

"Welcome Baby Boy" I kissed Baby baby's hand.

Baby was still in blood so nurse came and took baby with her to cleaned Baby.

I was tired after labour pain and drifted to sleep.

Nurse gave Baby to Zayn.Zayn layed beside me with our baby.

I woke up and Zayn was still staring me.

"Oh!! Hello where you lost?" I snapped my finger.

"Watching my beautiful wife" He said and I blushed.

To ignore him I was looking on my baby.He was so cute.

"Did you gave news to our parents?" I asked him.He nodded.

"So what you have decided? Baby's name." Zayn asked.

"If it was Baby girl I would've given you right to choose her name.But now he is mamma's boy so I have decided his name to be Aahil.Aahil Malik.Aahil Means "great King", "great Leader", "emperor". I like this name so it was long decided it has same alphabet as mine." I told him.

Zayn took aahil and gave adhan in his ears.

"Do you still believe in Islam?" I asked

"I believe it just I don't pray Salah and recite Qur'an, that's why I called myself as Non-Muslim " he explained.

Zayn gave me to hold Baby but i was confused how to hold them.

"What?"He asked.

"I don't know how to hold baby.They are so delicate I never hold any new born Baby.I thought I would directly hold my baby but I'm afraid to hold aahil if I failed then he would be harmed."I explained him.

"It's Okay! Hold his neck properly as new born necks are delicated and I know you are good mom you won't let any harm to cause him " He said.

I hold aahil first time in my arms as per his instruction.

"Anyways it's time to breastfeed " Zayn said.

I was looking at him to go out.

"What?" He questioned

"I have to feed him you can get out of room " I told him.

"Why would I? Is it the first time to see your milky milky boobies? My hands are still missing them " He went to flashback.I blushed.

It's true he already watched me naked many times.

"I don't want you to evil eye on milk while feeding aahil.His stomach would pain if you kept eyeing on his food" I joked.He burst into laughter.

I started feeding aahil.He was hungry.

I was looking his tiny hand,tiny legs, tiny eyes,tiny nose.All were so cute.
I can't believe Allah blessed me with Baby Boy.He looked like his daddy.

Zayn came towards me with curiosity on his face.

"Can I asked you one thing?" He asked.I hummed him.

"I want to taste your milk.I want to taste how does human milk taste." He said.I laughed.

"Did I ask something wrong ?"he asked.

"No you can taste it.Even I have curiosity how does it taste? Anyways you can drink I won't able to drink from my breasts" I told him.

He came on top of me started sucking them.His hunger was not getting over.He started playing with my breast and squeezing them hard.He made me drank milk from his mouth.

"Enough now! You will drink all aahil's milk in one day" I said and pushed him so he could get up.

"Aahil's milk Daddy's Milk are one and same.We share our Mommy" He smirked and got up from him.

I couldn't able to got up due to severe pain in abdomen.

"Zayn I need help to go washroom" I asked him and he helped me to go in washroom.

Would I able to manage go through delivery alone? I was required support from someone.

Aahil required both his parents.The Day he kicked when his father touched my belly.

When I came out Zayn was changing diaper of aahil.

"Oh My God! You knew how to change diapers.Are you babysitter?" I asked him.

"No I know because I watched in YouTube how to do it for my baby " he explained.

I nodded He was good Baba(father).

"I guess I'll take rest.Aahil's father is more smarter than me to take care of him.I don't need to worry on taking care of babies." I said.

"Babies" he chuckled.

"My tongue slipped. Anyways Lemme sleep Baby and Daddy.If he cries then you would know How to Calm him down. I can see him love you more than his mom.He became Daddy's boy in one day" I fake cried.

"Okay Okay Stop your Drama.Take rest.I would take care of our Aahil.Don't worry"He said.

Aahil not cried much he was peaceful baby always smile like his mamma.

Smiling nature of me is cultivated in him.To be honest I was cry Baby.Smiling nature only in adulthood.

I was content to see my happy family and slowly drifted to sleep.