Resignation

Afra's Pov

Back to work.

It's 12pm.Sophia is hungry so we went for lunch. Lunch Time!!

Sophia,Laura, James and I went for our lunch.

I bought pasta today in my lunch box.Heated pasta in microwave and serve it on plate.

We were enjoying our lunch then again Zayn came and showing his teeth.I want to punch hard on his face so he couldn't able to smile.

"Hey Guys,Can I get some space to join you?"He asked.

"Ofcourse Zayn"Laura said.

Zayn took one chair from another table and sit besides me.I was exasperate with his behaviour.

I was eating my food so I don't need to talk him.

He was chatting with my friends Sophia and Laura.They were impressed by Zayn's look.He has charm to make women crazy for him.

His charms not worked on me.

Zayn threw spoon intentionally near my feet and bent down to picked the spoon under table.

He rested his face on my lap and trying to find spoon with his hand.

Looked up at me and winked.Kissed my navel area.I closed my fist.

I got irritated,I can even bent down to pick spoon or my Boobs would touch his face.

After Long struggle Zayn found spoon and kept it at table.He went to get another spoon.

Zayn came Back and sat down.Again Zayn made Sophia and Laura busy in conversation.

James was watching series while eating.

Afra just little bit finish your meal and go far away from him.I was motivating myself.

Zayn kept his hand on my thighs and started caressing them.I couldn't control my emotions anymore.

"Zayn Enough is Enough.I am tolerating you since first day.I can't bear your filthy touch and you.Leave me alone "I yelled on him.

All were shocked with my sudden reaction.

"Afy!!I guess there is some misunderstanding"Sophia said to calm me down.

"No Sophie, Don't stop.You know me I don't throw tantrums like dramqueen.I couldn't tolerate anymore so I yelled.It's beyond my tolerance level "I told her.

She understood and nodded her head.

"I don't know what should I do?What do you want from me Zayn?"I asked him and pulled his collars like threatening him he should run away because I'm in super aggressive mode.

I loosened his collars and pushed him.

"I know what should I do?I got it.You won't leave me alone right.You want to show your power on me.I won't let it ever happen.I am leaving you, organization and everything right now.I am giving my resignation at HR department.Hope now you are happy." I yelled and stormed out of pantry.

I went to my desk opened my laptop mailed resignation letter to HR department.

I bid goodbye to all my friends and everyone.My sudden resignation was surprised by many but they didn't asked much.

"Afra I guess you took harsh decision."Sophia said.

"No Sophie I took better decision for myself.I am going back to my family I India.I will miss you all guys.We will be in touch"I said them and hugged her.

"Afra I'm gonna miss you.Don't forget me"James said with his watery eyes.

"Hey James,I will never forget you.You better be in touch with me.Don't worry! I am leaving from  organization but not from your life.I will be haunting you like ghost "I joked and everyone relieved.

I gave laptop and all things which company provide me for internship.

I had good experience with my company unless until Zayn came in my life.I will be going back to my country and will continue my career in my own country.

In US, if I'm going to live Zayn will annoy me anyhow so I want to run away from him and be in peace.