Run Away

Afra's Pov
Sophia gone to another room.

Zayn untied me.My hands were red.

"Ouch "I screamed in pain.

"What happen Bae?"He asked genuinely.

He understood,I screamed due to pain of my hand.He took my hand in his and kissed them.

"It won't be painful if you would easily marry me.I guess you are perfect to be Mrs Zayn Malik.Stubborn,strong and Brave Queen."He said.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my hands back.

"Girls Come Quickly.Take bride to her room and get her ready well "He commanded.

Some ladies came and took me room which was in good condition and luxurious.I couldn't imagine this room to be available in deteriorated warehouse .

I went to washroom to fresh myself.I took bath I was smelling like shit.

Those ladies were waiting for me outside washroom.I took deep breath.I hope god give me ability to tolerate him.I was in bathrobe.

"Good Evening Mam,I am your make-up artist.Sir need you to look the most gorgeous women tonight "She said.

I nodded.Another lady came towards me with bag.

"Mam here is your Bridal Dress.Hope you would like it"She said.

I took bag from her hand and wore Red Bridal dress.It's typical Pakistani Bridal Dress.Being Indian,I like it.What if he fall in love with some American and she doesn't like this heavy dresses?Our Bridal dresses are too heavy to carry it.Only Brown girls can carry it easily.I giggled at my thoughts.

I wore it, It's super heavy dress I couldn't breathe well.I won't able to carry,who purchase super heavy dress.It's heavy and looking extreme expensive too.

My make-up artist and hairstylist did their work

My make-up artist and hairstylist did their work.I was almost ready.They left.Only one lady was with me.I want her to go away.

"Hi What's your good name?"I asked with smile.

"Hi Mam,I am Ancy "she greeted.

"Oh Ancy,Nice to meet you "I said shaked my hand with her.

"Ancy I need one help"I asked her.

"Yes Mam, Please give your order "She asked.

"Actually I am starving.I need food.Would you please get it for me?"She asked .

She was confused she should leave me alone or not.She nodded her head and went out.

I waited for few minutes,I popped my head out from room checking whether it's save to be out.I slowly took my steps out of room.

I was scaning every place before taking my steps forward.I was cautious before taking every steps.

I was moving to another place I saw Zayn's men was walking with gun in their head.I hid myself behind boxes so they couldn't see me.

When I stood up One Box fall down.My eyes got widened What I had done? Massive mistake.Ugh !!Stop being clumsy this time

His men was coming towards me,their footsteps sound was increasing and my heart was beating loudly it would come out of my body.

When they were closed to check who is behind boxes.God Please save me.

"Hey Guys Sir had call you urgently"Another men came.

They move back and went away.I was relieved I am saved.

I slowly go to back door and out from that old warehouse.I was feeling I got victory .I won some battle of war between Zayn and me

I shoed away all thoughts and started running.I was in forest.It's secluded area.No one I could see for help.

I was running dogs started barking,they were tied.I ran as fast as possible.I was running on endless jungle.I was wearing heels,My feet was paining.

If I removed heels I had to walk barefoot and all thorns would pricked inside my feet skin.It would be hurting.

I was running but there is no way.I could heard some footsteps coming towards me.I ran more quickly.

"Boss She is there"One men said.

My heart was stopped for a second.I don't want to get captivated by zayn again.

Zayn coming behind me.I couldn't run as fast as him but tried my level best not to get caught.

I was trembling with fear inside me if I got caught.

Zayn caught my hand and banged me on tree trunk.

"Zayn leave me !!Let me Go!!I don't want to marry you"I pleaded.

"I had already said you.Don't deceive but still stubborn.You tried well to run but unfortunately you are caught.This time caught forever."he said.

"Leave me!"I yelled.

I struggled to remove my wrist from Zayn's hand.

Zayn lifted me on his shoulder.I started beating his back but his grip was tight on me.

He threw me on floor.

"You better me now or I'll fuck you right now"He yelled.

I nodded my head.I know there is no way to be out.