Forcefully Married

Warning ⚠️ It's contain mature and Dark content

Afra's Pov

I was gaining my concious.I could feel ache in my whole body.My head was paining like hell.Whole world was spinning.

I slowly opened my eyes.It was dark first slowly slowly I could see.I was at spooky place.I was at some old warehouse type place.I was about to stand then I saw my hands were tied with chairs.

I tried to untie rope but no use.I started screaming.

"Help Anybody there.Help me"I yelled.

I was screaming but no use.No one could hear my voice.I heard someone opening door.

"My Babygirl woke up"Zayn exclaimed.

*Yes Daddy "I said

"Daddy!!Yay you accept me "He said.

Crazy men.

"No Never.What the fuck you want me?"I asked him directly.

He came towards me and lean down.

"What a guy want from women?"He smirked.

I was stunned how to response his question.

He forward his face and kissed my forehead.I shut my eyes I was scared what to do.

"Open your eyes Darling."he asked.

I kept my eyes shut.I didn't want to look in his eyes.

"Hey!! Open your eyes"He said with demanding voice.

I was not listening his voice.

"Damn!!You are stubborn.Please Don't get on my nerves.I said Open your eyes"He shouted and I was trembled.

I slowly opened my eyes.

"Good Girl " He said and patted my cheeks.

He sat in front of me on chair.

"So Miss Sarang Are you ready to become Mrs Malik?"He asked.

I coughed at his statement.

"Sorry I didn't get it."I said.

"My statement was simple.I will repeat again for you sweetheart.We are getting married "He said.

He wasn't asking me, saying me we are getting marry.What does he think about himself.

"Who the fuck are you? I am not going to marry you.You can't marry me like this"I said

"You better accept to marry me or be my mistress forever.I don't have problem to keep you as slut at home."He said.

"Ewwww!! Your thoughts are awful.I will never marry you.What do you think about yourself?King who rule over the world "I said.

"You'll marry me by hook or crook.You have good family,I will ruin them in snap of finger 'He said with his dark eyes.

I was frightened of him but I need to gather some courage to reply him.

"I don't care about anyone.If you know me I'm selfish person not that kind hearted person.I really don't care what you gonna do with them?To me ,I am the most important person"I respond him.

"Well said Madam.Let's see How strong you are? Boys bring her here" He ordered his men.

His men carried a women and throwed her on floor.

When she lift her head up.I was astonished seeing Sophia here.I choked.I couldn't breathe anymore.

"How's my surprise Love? Well if you won't co-operate with me then what my horny man would do to your dearest colleagues? They will slowly ripped her clothes.All together kiss her every inch of her part of skin.They will gave her hickey she would be read from top to bottom.One by One will put their cock inside her pussy.She will be strangled between cocks.You have an opportunity to save her.You will be the only reason behind her condition.Please take wise decision sweetheart "He said in serious tone.

I couldn't do anything.My hands were tied.I couldn't give up myself to him.

"Zayn I am not interested in your filthy work.You better Let me Go.I don't care about her.She was just my colleague.I am never attached to her.You can do anything you want to do with her.I don't have any concern for her." I said bravely hoping he would leave her and let her go.

I couldn't see Sophie in this condition.Sophie was in vulnerable condition.

"Afra You really don't have concerned for me. We were just timepass for you at office.You are witch.Let Me Go Zayn"Sophie pleaded.

"Okay Boys!! Enough of discussion now start the drama."He commanded.

It's intolerable to look at scene.I shutted my eyes.

"Afy Help Me!!Save me from this monsters "Sophia Screaming.

I opened my eyes,I wish I could help her.

"Love Don't be merciless.You still can save her "Zayn said.

Whole world was spinning around.

I saw those monster ripped of her clothes mercilessly.They started kissing her body parts.I couldn't tolerate this sexual harrasment in front of me.I couldn't see any women to be molested in front of me.

I can save her.I can save her.I took hard decision of my life which would just give me pain,I can't let Sophia suffer because of me.No one could save me,but I can be Sophia's saviour.
I'll help her to be out from Zayn's trapped.

"Enough Zayn.I couldn't tolerate it anymore.Please Let her Go"I cried.

"Yes,I will stop it right now. You need to marry me right now"He said.

"Okay I will marry you.Please let her go."I agreed.

"Guys stop now and go back to your work.Take Sophia as well.Make her dress well for her best friend wedding she would be witness to our wedding.If you girls even tried to deceive me, No-one would be worst than me."He said.

I nodded.